ADVERTISEMENT

******Official Hawks in the NBA Thread******

topherchris20

HR All-State
Jun 14, 2021
With several of Fran's former players showcasing their talent at the highest level I thought we should have a thread where we can discuss them all in one place. Here's a schedule of all of their upcoming appearances in the NBA summer league.

Hopefully Tyler Cook can find team to call home. According to this article he's earned a spot on an NBA roster somewhere TBD.

https://www.bleachernation.com/bull...d-a-two-way-qualifying-offer-to-malcolm-hill/

Garza had a poor showing in his first game with the Trailblazers, hopefully he can turn it around.

A very non-descript game from Uthoff starting for the Warriors. Wouldn’t say bad or good. Mostly felt like he was treating it like a normal game and his teammates treated it like a summer league game.

If you’re an older player and want to find a roster spot, probably need more aggression. But there’s probably a reason most older guys don’t want to deal with summer league.

A very non-descript game from Uthoff starting for the Warriors. Wouldn’t say bad or good. Mostly felt like he was treating it like a normal game and his teammates treated it like a summer league game.

If you’re an older player and want to find a roster spot, probably need more aggression. But there’s probably a reason most older guys don’t want to deal with summer league.
10 rebs!

Reactions: NevadaHawk

I didn't realize he was still in the league, good looking out!

10 rebs!
Which is great, but only three shot attempts in almost 20 minutes. I've seen Jarrod very offensively aggressive in some of his G-League games. I think he would use a rather large dose of that if he wants to hang with the Warriors. He's always been an offense threat.

Keegan continues to be the somewhat silent assassin. You hear his name called, but don't realize the numbers he's putting up. He was outsized tonight, but still got his within the flow of the game. And that last three to tie the game, was just exceptional!.

So far it seems that he just took his college game to the pros.

More aggression from Uthoff today. Shot wasn’t on unfortunately. Was credited with 2 blocks, probably should count as 3. Wiseman was back so he got moved to the bench. 7 minutes is extremely harsh, but I guess he didn’t do enough on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT