ADVERTISEMENT

****Official HORT 420 Day Thread****

weed-is-tight-grass.gif

FFS. Please no. First company I worked for out of college promoted drinking in the office, hated it.
If you can't trust Lorena Cupcake for good career advice, who CAN you trust?

Lorena Cupcake is a former budtender who currently works in weed marketing and writes a column called Ask a Budtender for WeedMaps. “Even in the cannabis industry, I'm not showing up to an important meeting blasted out of my brain with red eyes with a bag of Doritos,” they told VICE. “But that's not necessarily the experience everybody is going to have with cannabis. I've long been one of the types of people who knows that I can function, and I can do what I need to do while being high.”

Reactions: NCHawk5
Today is the 40th anniversary of me destroying my left knee on a motorcycle. On April 20, 1982 I broke my kneecap and lower leg, plus complete tears of the ACL/MCL/PCL and cut up the meniscus for dessert.

I've told that story here before, no sense rehashing it today. And I know most people like to say about their life "I wouldn't change a thing" and all that. I did get to meet my lifelong favorite entertainers as a direct result of it, and I did have an absolute blast having that full summer and fall off work.

But considering I haven't taken a normal step ever since that fateful day, and the collateral damage to other aspects of my body affects me too - who knows how my life would have been without that accident.

All things considered...not my favorite day of the year for certain. But...you know - life goes on and you live with ALL your decisions good or bad.

Some news you can use for the true degens:

I knew a few people that used to do this. You wouldn't know unless you saw them do it.
I could probably do it without any problems. Wife never knows when I'm smoking and I hardly know when she's eaten an edible. It's not like we're giggling 17 year olds.

Today is the 40th anniversary of me destroying my left knee on a motorcycle. On April 20, 1982 I broke my kneecap and lower leg, plus complete tears of the ACL/MCL/PCL and cut up the meniscus for dessert.

I've told that story here before, no sense rehashing it today. And I know most people like to say about their life "I wouldn't change a thing" and all that. I did get to meet my lifelong favorite entertainers as a direct result of it, and I did have an absolute blast having that full summer and fall off work.

But considering I haven't taken a normal step ever since that fateful day, and the collateral damage to other aspects of my body affects me too - who knows how my life would have been without that accident.

All things considered...not my favorite day of the year for certain. But...you know - life goes on and you live with ALL your decisions good or bad.
You’re harshin my buzz bro….

Reactions: torbee
The most criminally underrated sitcom of all time. My GOAT

If the reboot gets signed I hope they don’t eff it up, part of me doesn’t even want it to happen. the other part of me would be pumped to see new episodes.

I’ll also agree with it being the GOAT.

Reactions: Bro D and torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT