ADVERTISEMENT

****Official HORT 420 Day Thread****

xLWv0Uz1S2KpU9zBOtHxz_xWVWkF7JA2c4tW4ctsnI0.jpg

19110712.jpg

CSB Last week I was in the Bay Area for a friends funeral and a bunch of our old friends were there. One has a very successful grow operation and had a backpack with 2 lbs of sweet sweet Cheeba inside. TBW and I don't smoke often but when in Rome...at the end of the party (Buddy wanted his memorial to be a party) dude came up and grabbed a huge hand full (at least an oz)and gave it to me. TBW and I took it as not to be rude. At the end of our trip we didn't want to risk flying with it so we left it for the hotel staff. Probably the best tip they had that weekend.

19110712.jpg

CSB Last week I was in the Bay Area for a friends funeral and a bunch of our old friends were there. One has a very successful grow operation and had a backpack with 2 lbs of sweet sweet Cheeba inside. TBW and I don't smoke often but when in Rome...at the end of the party (Buddy wanted his memorial to be a party) dude came up and grabbed a huge hand full (at least an oz)and gave it to me. TBW and I took it as not to be rude. At the end of our trip we didn't want to risk flying with it so we left it for the hotel staff. Probably the best tip they had that weekend.

No one ever pays me in drugs.

If the reboot gets signed I hope they don’t eff it up, part of me doesn’t even want it to happen. the other part of me would be pumped to see new episodes.

I’ll also agree with it being the GOAT.
Unlike south park, family guy, etc, koth doesnt rely on current events or pop culture, just the characters. Don't think itd miss a beat. I kinda hope they fast forward with a grown up bobby lol. He's so fantastic

Reactions: Moral
Unlike south park, family guy, etc, koth doesnt rely on current events or pop culture, just the characters. Don't think itd miss a beat. I kinda hope they fast forward with a grown up bobby lol. He's so fantastic

It is supposed to be time jumped to adult Bobby.

Reactions: Bro D
ADVERTISEMENT