ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana (#115 RPI) at IOWA (#60 RPI) Games Thread (May 19, 20, 21). Thu & Fri on BTN Plus ($$); Sat on ESPNU ($$)*****

A win is a win. At least they got the series sweep monkey off their backs.......

no pun intended? ;)

what's awesome is we stay ahead of Illinois in:

* Conference standings (Iowa is the 3 seed, Illini are the 4 seed)

* RPI (#57 Iowa, #69 Illini)

Also, Iowa has a much easier tourney bracket than Illinois. We open with Penn State, with the winner likely playing Rutgers in game 2. Illinois opens with Michigan with the winner likely to get red hot Maryland.

no pun intended? ;)

Also, Iowa has a much easier tourney bracket than Illinois. We open with Penn State, with the winner likely playing Rutgers in game 2. Illinois opens with Michigan with the winner likely to get red hot Maryland.
Anything is possible in these tournaments. Just need to play clean baseball, and Iowa will be ok.

Reactions: Franisdaman
no pun intended? ;)

I’d much rather open with PSU than Michigan. But I kinda wished we faced Maryland, it’s a game that help Iowa RPI win or lose.

I’m hoping Iowa can get to Saturday. If they get to Saturday I think the are in the regionals.

• Love
Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT