ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * Indiana @ IOWA Game Thread

KuwaitHawk

HB Legend
Apr 18, 2004
Hello HAWKEYE fans to the 2021 season opening game. Tradition continues as I am in my 13 or 14 year of doing these game threads. Game ! is a bit different as the season opens with a conference game. Has been over 40 years since that last happened. Also of note is that this game is one between two ranked teams as both IOWA and Indiana are ranked. Both teams have several returning starters. How will the returning IOWA QB do in game #1 of season 2. Had a rough start last year, so lets hope that doesn't happen again. There are concerns for both of the OL & DL of IOWA. It will be great to see 70,000+ fans back in Kinnick Stadium on Slater field. IOWA needs a fast start to get the level of confidence up. How will the game end up? With most lines saying IOWA by 3.5, take away the 3 points generally given for home field advantage and the games becomes a toss-up. Can't wait to the phrase "Are you ready for the BOOM!" and the first notes of "Back in Black" as the players make their way to the field. Going to be a good test for IOWA and I see the HAWKS coming out on top. scoring 24-31 points and holding Indiana to under 25. As always "FIGHT for IOWA" and "GO HAWKS"!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News