ADVERTISEMENT

*******************************Official IOWA at Michigan Game Thread*******************************

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
11:00 am CT Kick Off
TV:
FOX

To listen online (Pregame starts at 10 am CT), GO HERE: https://tunein.com/radio/Iowa-Football-s231143/

Weather, Ann Arbor MI:
11:00 AM CT...54 Degrees, 0% precip, 9 mph wind
01:00 PM CT...57 Degrees, 0% precip, 9 mph wind
03:00 PM CT...59 Degrees, 0% precip, 10 mph wind

Michigan is a 4 point favorite.

O/U is 47.5 so Vegas is looking at a 26-22 type game.

The last 2 times Iowa was Michigan's Homecoming opponent? Iowa won both times.

Check it out:

Last edited:
"The last 2 times Iowa was Michigan's Homecoming opponent? Iowa won both times."..... CURSE!

Just hoping our offense shows some fireworks today. Show off that speed ISM! I think all we need is our secondary to show up and play average, play tough and hit their receivers in the mouth after the catch. Lay the f'n wood today Hawks!
our secondary is gonna be tested; i can guarantee you that

We're gonna lose

or so 19 out of 20 experts say. I feel they are going to be wrong

"The last 2 times Iowa was Michigan's Homecoming opponent? Iowa won both times."..... CURSE!
source.gif

A true first test for the Hawks. I wasn't nervous about this all week until yesterday. Really hoping we pull off a solid performance on both sides of the ball.

Our Punt Returning still worries me and I hope Kirk has done SOMETHING about it.

A true first test for the Hawks. I wasn't nervous about this all week until yesterday. Really hoping we pull off a solid performance on both sides of the ball.

Our Punt Returning still worries me and I hope Kirk has done SOMETHING about it.
we need to be better at fair catching & simply tracking and catching the ball; can't let it roll towards the damn end zone

I will never understand your weird obsession with something as low level as punt return.

It like worrying about rebounding in the third quarter for half courts shots

Reactions: yrunvs
Not worried at all. If they win, they win. If they lose....life goes on.

I think the Hawks will pull this out on a last second FG....something like 24-23.

Reactions: walleye hunter16
Weather, Ann Arbor MI:
11:00 AM CT...54 Degrees, 0% precip, 9 mph wind
01:00 PM CT...57 Degrees, 0% precip, 9 mph wind
03:00 PM CT...59 Degrees, 0% precip, 10 mph wind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT