ADVERTISEMENT

******OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA GAME THREAD******

I guess no Interference...lucky...came down to jump ball with Mabin defending to win the game.

Wait, there's still 43 seconds to go.......Iowa will figure out a way to give them another drive.......sheesh

Well, Iowa tried to hand that game over on a silver platter but evidently there is another team more inept in the league than Iowa is.

Still, another week with zero improvement on the lines. This is just as good as they are folks.

PI or not, there isn't a B10 ref who doesn't throw that flag on Mabin every day of the week, and three times on Saturdays...

So which was uglier -- IA-MN 2016 or 6-4 IA-PSU? I think this was just about the ugliest Iowa game I've ever seen. At least there was great defense being played in the IA-PSU game. This one was pretty much just ineptitude all around, on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: IaHawk41
So which was uglier -- IA-MN 2016 or 6-4 IA-PSU? I think this was just about the ugliest Iowa game I've ever seen. At least there was great defense being played in the IA-PSU game. This one was pretty much just ineptitude all around, on both sides of the ball.
Rutgers was uglier

I feel like the defense actually played a lot better than they had all year, but that might be Minnesota's ineptness.
I think it was MN's inability to execute anything more than a great day by our D. And remember, we still almost let them drive it the length of the field in about :30 with no timeouts. An offense with any competence at all would have scored easily on that last drive.

I also think the defense played better for about 90% of the game. Could have been called pass interference but ref did not want to decide the game I guess. The bad part is we still have no receivers and the offense still sucks.

You can't be serious!!? The defensive line did a much better job today!! They shut down the MN run game!

I don't think Minnesota really tried to go after the d-line in the run game today. I remain unconvinced.

Ummm why are people surprised no flag on mabin? He defended it well and made no contact with the receiver if anything the receiver put his hands on Mabin then tossed him down out of frustration. Or are people surprised because all the questionable calls on the final drive went Minnesotas way?

what I also learned today is we might have acouple extra losses without candy unless a receiver steps up but this current core is very poor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT