ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA at Rutgers Game Thread. 7:30 pm CT. BTN*****

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Today marks 29 years since we lost Chris Street. Thinking about his family today.

Iowa (13-4, 3-3) is currently projected as a 7 or 8 seed in the NCAA Tournament.

Rutgers (10-6, 4-2) currently is not a projected NCAA Tournament team; heck, they are not even on the bubble.

This, obviously, is a big game for both teams. @MrsScrew will probably be there!

The RAC has been renamed to Jersey Mike's Arena (Capacity: 8,000).

ESPN's Matchup Predictor gives IOWA a 66.2% chance of winning.

Rutgers only gives up 65 points a game; Iowa scores on average 86 points a game. Something has to give.

IOWA is a 2.5 point favorite.

The over/under is 151.

So, expect a close, 77-74, IOWA victory.

And, as always, I demand that we win this game.

Thank you.

chris-street-640.jpg

DTrecdFV4AAMXGd.jpg

636517829226435659-dmrdc5-5c0ytqzj9uv186efwn6a-original.jpg

Last edited:
Lol its still dark outside
IMO, this game seems pivotal for the Hawks, doesn’t mean a loss and the world ends, (it is a road game after all), far from it but Hawkeyes have been building a bit of momentum since the loss at Whisky ( that still stings). A win tho puts us back in the B1G race. Before season started, I felt like Hawks could finish 4th behind Purdue, Illinois and Michigan. Ok Michigan was a bad call so replace them and their poor 3 point shooting, with and I want to Vomit ( Wisconsin) and my hopes aren’t just a prayer 🙏 . A win tonight and I really like where we are at. A loss and ok back to the drawing ✍️ board. Early start for this thread hopefully gets us ready for a whale 🐳 of a game.
Go Hawks. Fight Fight Fight, you know the rest

IMO, this game seems pivotal for the Hawks, doesn’t mean a loss and the world ends, (it is a road game after all), far from it but Hawkeyes have been building a bit of momentum since the loss at Whisky ( that still stings). A win tho puts us back in the B1G race. Before season started, I felt like Hawks could finish 4th behind Purdue, Illinois and Michigan. Ok Michigan was a bad call so replace them and their poor 3 point shooting, with and I want to Vomit ( Wisconsin) and my hopes aren’t just a prayer 🙏 . A win tonight and I really like where we are at. A loss and ok back to the drawing ✍️ board. Early start for this thread hopefully gets us ready for a whale 🐳 of a game.
Go Hawks. Fight Fight Fight, you know the rest
I agree with everything. Nice emojis.

Last edited:
Reactions: kceasthawk
8:29 am, Chis posted this:

10:03 am, Chis posted the same tweet:

Had to get it in before Chis

Sorry, was just up early and excited for the game. My bad.

And Chis, for some reason, you like to get your digs in. That's fine, because I can "dig" right back.

And besides, based on what Chis posts, especially on HROT, most have Chis on ignore, so they would never see his game thread. As you can see below, one poster estimated 40% of Hawkeye Report have him on ignore. Hell, Chis has even admitted his family has him on ignore (they don't talk to him).

I guess Chis was all flustered about who started the game thread because, as I noted above:

* at 8:29 Chis had to post something, so he posted the Leistikow tweet, which contained the info I had already posted in the orig post.

* then at 10:03 am Chis posted the same Leistikow tweet. So, somehow, in that 90 minutes, Chis had forgotten what he had already posted. Chis is one weird dude.

And here is where posters discussed why they and others have Chis on ignore, and for obviously good reasons.

I'll leave it up for the 40 percent of the board that has Chis on ignore.

I don’t have Chis on ignore, but I completely skip any of his posts. On a message board full of whack jobs and loons, he’s currently king of the hill.

Haven’t read any of Chis' posts since I put him on ignore long ago, but yes, he is mentally disturbed.

8:29 am, Chis posted this:

10:03 am, Chis posted the same tweet:

Thanks for pollut

Sorry, was just up early and excited for the game. My bad.

And Chis, for some reason, you like to get your digs in. That's fine, because I can "dig" right back.

And besides, based on what Chis posts, especially on HROT, most have Chis on ignore, so they would never see his game thread. As you can see below, one poster estimated 40% of Hawkeye Report have him on ignore. Hell, Chis has even admitted his family has him on ignore (they don't talk to him).

I guess Chis was all flustered about who started the game thread because, as I noted above:

* at 8:29 Chis had to post something, so he posted the Leistikow tweet, which contained the info I had already posted in the orig post.

* then at 10:03 am Chis posted the same Leistikow tweet. So, somehow, in that 90 minutes, Chis had forgotten what he had already posted. Chis is one weird dude.

And here is where posters discussed why they and others have Chis on ignore, and for obviously good reasons.
Thanks for polluting the game thread with your chis obsession, such a valuable contribution. You two have a lot more in common than you think

Well, my family talks to me.

It's too bad Chis waddled over from HROT and brought his clown show with him.
Again more projecting from you with zero facts provided. But you're not worthy of a further response as I'm ready for some Hawkeye Hoops and not this 8 year old bantering.

Reactions: HawkInArk
Again more projecting from you with zero facts provided. But you're not worthy of a further response as I'm ready for some Hawkeye Hoops and not this 8 year old bantering.

Oh, Chis

For some reason, it was you who decided to pick a fight early in the morning. Why is that? But like I said, I am more than happy to punch back and show why 40% of Hawkeye Report has you on ignore.

You polluted HROT. And now you have come over and polluted the sports forums.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT