ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA at Rutgers Game Thread. 7:30 pm CT. BTN*****

Ref has to understand the context in which he's operating. Harper wasn't doing anything with the ball and Keegan had his hands up with 2 seconds left. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
NCAA Men's basketball officiating, is hands down, the most dogshit of any major sport... it is so ****ing bad every goddamn game I watch. I don't even have to watch the Hawkeyes and it's trash.

Turn on a game, any game... it is terrible.

Accurate.

I think they are fixed and make themselves and big players big money and have for decades.

There is absolutely nothing stopping them.

Rutgers guy got in Keegan’s landing zone. That’s a foul but of course they don’t call it. The RAC BABY THE RAC

I’m not even mad. Life on the road. Refs let both teams play football for 39.5 minutes and then decided who was going to win in the last 30 seconds. Whatever
Well, the last 3 seconds, but yeah.

I’m okay with Fran chasing that ref out of the arena
God forbid he says anything about them. He will get fined, suspended, and some pussy refs won't forget it.

Rutgers has players tweeting that refs are cheaters and they are patting those players on the ass during the game.

Reactions: perryhawk
Inexcusable considering how this entire game was officiated that an official would make that highly questionable call to essentially decide the game. I don’t know that official’s name but he’s quickly rising up the ranks as one of the worst in our league. He’s jobbed us several times at home over the last few seasons

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT