ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA at Rutgers Game Thread. 7:30 pm CT. BTN*****

Refs were really letting them play, to say it mildly but we scored 46 points. The last call was terrible but how many wide open shots did we air ball? How many times did we truly attack? There is a problem on offense right now.

Did not convert from the ft line in limited opportunities and shot terrible. That's the story of the game.

NCAA officiating is an Old Boys Club.

There is no chance in hell Wisconsin is a top 4 Big Ten team for 15 straight years without crooked officiating, none.

Either these guys like you and you will compete for Championships or you will get screwed.

Saying "he's no Garza" is disparaging him, yes. Additionally, it's not true. Doubly idiotic.
Garza wouldn't put the game in others hands the last few minutes. He go through a triple team if necessary!

I'm done arguing with you

You go ahead and disagree, don't care....

Your disparaging comments of Garza are idiotic BTW

Reactions: RVHAWKXX
We played so badly that I can’t even feel too upset about the stupid call that cost the game.

We are so bad rebounding. The guys did play hard. I can’t recall anytime thatI was upset with the effort.

Rebraca, Joe T, and Keegan played pretty well. Everyone else? Yikes!
Keegan wasn't on tonight, either. Insude Omaruyi doubled and controlled him. He got blocked on a 3 pt shot, tol. Definitely not his best game.

I hope Iowa gets this team with a different set of refs.

Refs were really letting them play, to say it mildly but we scored 46 points. The last call was terrible but how many wide open shots did we air ball? How many times did we truly attack? There is a problem on offense right now.

Did not convert from the ft line in limited opportunities and shot terrible. That's the story of the game.
Our trusted super senior had 2 air balls

They hold and bump every movement, every cut, every exchange. Different programs get reffed differently. I say it every year—the familiarity refs have with programs, players and styles works against their ability to officiate well.
You’re absolutely correct, MSU and RU in particular. Again, inexcusable for an official to make that call to decide the game after swallowing their whistles for 39:58.

That official can GFH.

ADVERTISEMENT