ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA at Rutgers Game Thread*****

Starters start ou down 11-4. Fran subs 4 guys leaves Jbo. Lead cut to 3, starters come back in. 12-0 run by Rutgers, ballgame! Starters played lots of minutes together tonight. Went -30 while in together.

The good news is there are plenty of viewing options other than watching the garbage that is Iowa basketball. Unless you're into self punishment, then watching this team is perfect.

Reactions: Mcbooger
Vic - I give you a lot of credit. You’re always positive and refuse to give up on your team. You’re a good fan and I envy your glass half full attitude.

Thanks man. Reality is that we keep losing but I don't believe in giving up and am certain that Fran and the players feel the same way. Hopefully some Ws are in the future.

Reactions: Im4Iowa
to say you don't get calls when you suck shows how pathetic the refs are, doesn't matter good or bad good refs call the game correctly, to bad there is close to zero of them out there anymore...now it has nothing to do how bad iowa blows, but still got to call fouls fouls period

The reason we don't get calls is we don't hustle and compete for loose balls. Yes, there are bad calls every game (Maryland was bad), but I have never seen fans of a bad team complain as much about calls as we Iowa fans do. Play consistently tough and strong and you get more calls. When you are always out of position and forced into bad positions you foul more.

ADVERTISEMENT