ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA at Wisconsin Game Thread*****

Here's to a good battle today. I saw quite a few Hawk fans in town last night. This should be a really fun game.

On, Wisconsin!

Reactions: oldhawk56
In. Go Hawks!
tenor.gif

Iowa is likely to have an emotional letdown from last week. Wisconsin will be sky high and looking to make a statement.

If the Hawks can withstand the early onslaught they have a chance. Fall behind and it’s game over. The more confidence the Badgers gain as the game wears on, the more difficult it will be for the Hawks. Gotta punch ‘em in the mouth and make them play from behind.

In my preseason predictions I picked Iowa to win, but I really have no idea what to expect today.

On our way to Madison after spending the night with family in northern Wisconsin. Looking forward to seeing our Hawks in action! Feeling very good about our chances today.

Go Hawks!

Reactions: Hawks_Rock_12
Won't see the game today because of work, will be listening to Gary and Ed though.

37 degrees is not too bad. Cold for fans, but fine for players. Anyone who is there, is it windy and is it raining at all?

Thanks. Go Hawks!!

LIVE AUDIO LINKS

Listen to the PREgame show, the game, and the POSTgame show ONE of TWO WAYS:

(1) Listen to every IOWA game with the free @ tunein radio app; Click on this link an hour before tip off to listen on your computer or other device: http://tunein.com/radio/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Sports-Network-powered-by-Learfield-Sports-s231143/

(2) If you have to hit the road, can’t find a station, the radio fades out, no reception in the office and/or you do not want to eat up your smart phone data plan – just dial up the Hawks and listen!

Simply Dial this Number: 712-775-7031

When prompted, enter this Conference Code: 219 420#

***You should be immediately directed to the radio broadcast; If however, a person starts talking about this service, immediately hit 1 and you will be immediately directed to the radio broadcast.***

- This is a FREE service – all BASKETBALL games this year too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT