ADVERTISEMENT

*** OFFICIAL IOWA HOOPS SEASON RECORD PREDICTION THREAD ***

Welcome to year #11 of the Iowa Basketball Rebuilding Phase!!! Iowa B-Ball has been like the Bill Murray movie "Ground Hog Day" since Dr. Tom was driven out of town, & while I was one who was in favor of a change back then I sure wish I would have known how that change would look 10 years later.

I feel bad for the guys on the team who bust thier butts year round only to have guys transfer or leave the program in one fashion or another leaving the rest of the guys to pick up the pieces & try and build it up again. I don't see us being very competitive this season due to all the turnover of roster again this off-season so I will say:
Overall Record: 10-21
Trust Me I hope we win more games than this but the last 10 seasons have taught me to be realistic not optomistic when it comes to season records..
I'll be cheering my butt off everytime this team hits the floor. GO HAWKS!

Originally posted by tigerguy_:
OOC: 6-10
Conf: 2-16
Conf Standing: 11th
Leading Scorer: Gatens 13.8

I gotta ask - where did you come up with those OOC numbers when IA only plays 13 OOC games?

:)

ooc 9-4
big ten 5-13
conf standing 10th
leading scorer gatens 14.5

8-5
6-12
8th place
Kelly: 19 ppg
With a very young team and a good recruiting class coming in next year I am excited about Iowa Basketball.. It will be interesting watching this group grow up together.

Originally posted by saucutt:
8-5
6-12
8th place
Kelly: 19 ppg
With a very young team and a good recruiting class coming in next year I am excited about Iowa Basketball.. It will be interesting watching this group grow up together.

I like your enthusiasm for the future, but your leading scorer is no longer on the team. He will be playing at Indiana State this year.

OOC 7-6
Conference: 7-11
Finish 8th Big Ten
Leading scorer: Gatens: 14.9
This post was edited on 11/14 3:51 AM by BayAreaHawk

My predictions were made before watching tonights debacle, so I'm already -1 on the season:

Season 11-20
conference 2-16 (last place, the conference is brutal this year).

God, I hope I'm wrong. Need to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

chairshot.gif

Originally posted by Hawki1:
OC 7-6
conference 3-15
conference finish 11th
leading scorer Gatens 12.5
After a quick scan I believe this is the only 10-21 prediction.

ADVERTISEMENT