ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * IOWA @ Indiana Game Thread

KuwaitHawk

HB Legend
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2004
Hello 8-0 Hawkeye Fans! Welcome to game #9. After Iowa's below average performance of last week in the second half lets hope that was the low point of the season. Some are saying that this will be Iowa's toughest game on the schedule. I agree in one sense that it is the toughest, it is the next game and as I have always said, the next game is the toughest. What will the surprise be this week for Iowa? Which part of Iowa's game will have the outstanding performance this week. With Indiana's poor secondary, ranked 127th, Iowa should have a great day by the receivers. The key will be the defensive front 7 getting pressure on the Indian quarterback before the receivers get their routes run. Indiana's offense is the top scoring offense in the B1G, but on the other side, their defense is one of the worst. I think Iowa's special teams get a score or two in this game. I also see Dk getting at least one, maybe two, interceptions in this game. If Iowa can get a lead in this game more than 13 points, it will take Indiana out of their game plan. In the end, I see this being a high scoring game for Iowa, scoring between 34-41 points. As for Indiana, something tells me that the defense will rise to thje occasion and not top 24. GO HAWKS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.