ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA is going to WIN at Maryland Game Thread*****

Iowa is only 4 games out of first place and just 2 games out of 5th place.

Today is our day!

;)

Big Ten Standings

TEAM CONF OVERALL

Purdue 4-0 15-2
Michigan State 3-0 15-1
Ohio State 3-0 12-4
Michigan 3-1 14-3
Maryland 2-2 13-4
Minnesota 2-2 13-4
Penn State 2-2 12-5
Nebraska 2-2 11-6
Indiana 2-2 9-7
Wisconsin 2-2 9-8
Rutgers 1-3 11-6
Northwestern 1-3 10-7
Illinois 0-4 10-7
Iowa 0-4 9-8

Expanded Standings
Sigh...I know. And to think that early last month we were only 1 game out of 1st place.
Actually, I agree the Twerps may not be all that much. I think this may be as good a chance we get at an upset win on the road.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Attrition at guard has emphasized weaknesses there. At some point this year, Dailey is going to attain consistency in his strengths and Moss will finally take a step forward. Iowa then becomes tougher to play. Will that happen @MD?

Keep predicting a win. You're bound to be right at least once before the season is over.
We can only hope. I did some google research and Northwestern went two seasons without a Big 10 win. And more recently there’s Rutgers.
I think we need joey king from Minnesota to come give a motivational speech.

Should our players start wearing nut cups? Maybe that would make a difference!

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR A LARGER VIEW

DSvm2qxVoAAN9ty.jpg

Last edited:
Tyler Cook is averaging 22 points and 6.7 rebounds over the last three games. Cook ranks fourth in Big Ten scoring (20.3) and sixth in rebounding (8.5)

I'm just hoping my eyeballs aren't burning by halftime. Tough to do with Fran's current bunch.

Luka Garza has made 31 of his last 40 free throws (.775) after starting the season 16-of-39 (.410).

He has shot 50% or better from the field in eight of the last 10 games. #Hawkeyes

A live shot from the Xfinity Center in College Park, MD.

DS-XZC2WAAIOW8x.jpg

Take a look at high close the seating is around the court especially the ends where their students sit. Now compare it to CHA where you can park several motor homes behind each basket

Caption this pic!!!!

What did Tim Brando say?

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW

DS9Z0swWkAAJyi0.jpg

During the broadcast, I am going to say with sincerity that "When I think of Iowa, I think of rebounding and defensive intensity unmatched not only in the Big 10 but across the entire country. My goal is to make Twitter explode. What do you think?"

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT