ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * Iowa @isu Game thread

KuwaitHawk

HB Legend
Apr 18, 2004
Hello Hawkeye fans! Game #2 and Iowa's first road game is in Ames verses isu.. Let start off by saying that no matter how I type 'isu' my computer's spell checker always reverts it to all lower case. How do I fix that problem? Once again, I will be working tomorrow, but I will be off work before before the game starts. On to the game, it is said that a team makes great strides between game #1 and game #2. It will be interesting to see which team makes greater strides. Iowa looked good moving the ball with some very 'un-kirk' like plays, going for it on 4th down early, a fake field goal and getting the last score just before the half. Iowa getting early scores and taking the isu crowd out will be a big boost. As usual, Iowa will probably take the ball if the coin toss is won. Not to sure what isu will do, but like most teams, they will most likely defer. Iowa's defense can establish a solid line forcing isu into situations that keep it 3rd and long. What special teams surprises will we see this weekend? I have no idea what the weather will be like but Iowa's running game will better than isu's run game in either type of weather. In the end, it will still be a close game. I have seen many scores favoring both teams, but I am going with the HAWKEYES by 4 to 7! Iowa scores 31-35 and isu scoring 27-31. One last thing - KF -DO NOT CALL TIME OUT JUST BEFORE THE BALL IS SNAPPED IF isu IS ATTEMPTING A LONG FIELD GOAL AT THE END OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News