ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA @ Penn St Game Thread*****

THE__HAMMER

Scout Team
Aug 27, 2018
Been watching youtube hawkeye highlights all week at work in preparation for saturday's game. Dont tell my boss ;).

Was watching highlights from 2002, 2009, 2015. Such great seasons.

I think this year's team has the makings for another special season in Iowa City.

The next 2 weeks are HUGE but I think this team will be up to the challenge.

In all actuality the last 5 games are huge and no team is a pushover even Debbie and Illannoy lol.

The weather will have massive implications on the game saturday.

Expect a tight game. and hammer the under and take the points for our hawks if youre betting.

Taking friday off.

Have melatonin on deck to take friday night to help me sleep because i will be juiced up for the hawk game.

No off weeks in the B1G.

This game is wayyy bigger than the Becky game.

Iowa is going to have to establish the running game early with the hopes of sprinkling in some play action over the top to fant,hock, or ease. personally doesnt matter to me as long as we are getting yards in chunks.

HAWKS 19
Lions 14

Reactions: WestIAHawk

This is certainly a must win as things stand currently but the wiscy game was way bigger as are the upcoming nw and pu games. If we wouldacouldashoulda against wisc, the psu game wouldn't even matter (and we could really play with nothing to lose). But yeah we've put ourselves in a must win situatn.

This is certainly a must win as things stand currently but the wiscy game was way bigger as are the upcoming nw and pu games. If we wouldacouldashoulda against wisc, the psu game wouldn't even matter (and we could really play with nothing to lose). But yeah we've put ourselves in a must win situatn.
The world is starting to pay attention to our hawks. A win over penn st is bigger than a win over becky. Hawks still a possibility for the playoffs. Never thought id by typing that on oct 26th. This is a special season men enjoy it. Enjoy saturday games like this dont come around often.

The world is starting to pay attention to our hawks. A win over penn st is bigger than a win over becky. Hawks still a possibility for the playoffs. Never thought id by typing that on oct 26th. This is a special season men enjoy it. Enjoy saturday games like this dont come around often.
I think what he’s saying is that even if the Hawks win, we’re still trailing in the standings because Wisconsin owns the tiebreaker. Had we beaten them, it basically wouldve given Iowa a 2 game lead over them because we’d own the tiebreaker.

Every game is huge but if Wisconsin and Iowa are truly the best in the west and it comes down to those two teams, that head to head matchup could decide it.

Random observation that goes beyond tomorrow's game: Psu plays Iowa and mich back to back. That's going leave them physically mauled. So when when the bovine fatties of wisc show up to impose their physical style, not sure Psu's defensive front's gonna have anything left in the tank. Might be the year when the top 4 of b1g-west are better than their eastern counterparts -- although the ccg will matter also.

Iowa had becky on the ropes. Still having nightmares about that game. I think Iowa beats becky 7/10 times on a neutral field. They looked like the better team that night.

Been watching youtube hawkeye highlights all week at work in preparation for saturday's game. Dont tell my boss ;).

Was watching highlights from 2002, 2009, 2015. Such great seasons.

I think this year's team has the makings for another special season in Iowa City.

The next 2 weeks are HUGE but I think this team will be up to the challenge.

In all actuality the last 5 games are huge and no team is a pushover even Debbie and Illannoy lol.

The weather will have massive implications on the game saturday.

Expect a tight game. and hammer the under and take the points for our hawks if youre betting.

Taking friday off.

Have melatonin on deck to take friday night to help me sleep because i will be juiced up for the hawk game.

No off weeks in the B1G.

Iowa is going to have to establish the running game early with the hopes of sprinkling in some play action over the top to fant,hock, or ease. personally doesnt matter to me as long as we are getting yards in chunks.

HAWKS 19
Lions 14

Good call on the 19. There often seems to be a safety in this matchup.

5340672.gif

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT