ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA @ Purdue Game Thread*****

THE__HAMMER

Scout Team
Aug 27, 2018
Sorry for not getting this up earlier. Still licking my wounds from last Saturday. The positive is that this team is still very much alive in the B1G title race!

Will post more facts when time allows tonight and tomorrow prior to the game starting.

Side bar - anyone follow Nebraska-Omaha hockey? Team is off to a rough start this year. Woof!

Jeff Brohm is a great coach and this is the best team he has ever had and this is the biggest game he's ever coached...
but this is the Big Ten... and the opponent is the Iowa Hawkeyes.
this is a big game... and I expect we will see the best the Iowa Hawkeyes have to offer.
blood will be spilled.

Hawkeyes win this game... I think the West will be theirs.

Reactions: anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba
I think the Hawks will be down after last week. Stanley has no confidence and is hurt. Expect another poor performance, but he will take every snap. Defense will be tired by the second half. It will be a close game at halftime but Purdue will be comfortably ahead by the 3rd quarter. Rondale Moore will have over 150 yards receiving and 2 tds.

Purdue wins easily 34-10.

Iowa will not win this game, and you can quote me.

My only concern is how this loss affects the team going forward. Can they still salvage 2 more wins the rest of he way?

I think the Hawks will be up after last week. Stanley will have his mojo back and his thumb is a non factor. Expect a great performance. The defense will grind Purdue down and in the second half take total control. Rondale Moore will get his share of yards but well below his season average with no TD's.

Iowa wins easily 34-10

My only non concern is will this win ruin 83Hawks day.

I think the Hawks will be up after last week. Stanley will have his mojo back and his thumb is a non factor. Expect a great performance. The defense will grind Purdue down and in the second half take total control. Rondale Moore will get his share of yards but well below his season average with no TD's.

Iowa wins easily 34-10

My only non concern is will this win ruin 83Hawks day.
I guess we will find out soon.

Reactions: yrunvs
I think the Hawks will be down after last week. Stanley has no confidence and is hurt. Expect another poor performance, but he will take every snap. Defense will be tired by the second half. It will be a close game at halftime but Purdue will be comfortably ahead by the 3rd quarter. Rondale Moore will have over 150 yards receiving and 2 tds.

My only concern is how this loss affects the team going forward. Can they still salvage 2 more wins the rest of he way?
You must be trolling. When’s the last time iowa was blown out? Doesn’t happen too often.

Have to admit, leaning toward 83Hawk on this one. Not a good feeling about this game.

No F'n chance Purdue wins easily.

Have to admit, leaning toward 83Hawk on this one. Not a good feeling about this game.

Me too. Thought Iowa would play sloppy last week and I feel the same this week. Not 34-10 sloppy, but 28-17 sloppy leaving Iowa fans completely frustrated.

Brohm will out coach the ferentz clan.

Hope like hell I am wrong.

I think it's a close game that will winner will have to score in the mid 30's. Could go either way but I see the Hawks pulling out a 34-31 type game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT