ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * Iowa vs Georgia Tech Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's happened way to often. Unbelievable Ricky. I still think we'll be all right but that hurts.

That was probably the most attractive Iowa cheerleader I've ever seen. Please show her again, thanks.

And DJK again!

Iowa's offense needs to keep a good mix of passing and running and keep moving the ball like they did on the two scores.

Iowa has looked good for the most part offensively.

The Defense has been lights out.

I think that the official term for the type of player djk is would be a possesion plus receiver. This year he is the most reliable to move the chains and the plus is obvious ability to go yard.

we got 3 timeouts....why not take one on 3rd and 2 instead of taking a penalty....not good management...

I think that the official term for the type of player djk is would be a possesion plus receiver. This year he is the most reliable to move the chains and the plus is obvious ability to go yard.

Originally posted by drbutkus:
Boy the delay broadcast time for WHO is long.

Yeah, it helps a lot if you have a DVR to synch the tv with the radio.

Originally posted by danloney:
Come on Ricky! Throw the ball where only the receiver can grab it!!

Or put a little more zip on it and throw it before the break...if he gets that down for next year we will have a great season.

Well that stinks. Incomplete pass (injury?), sack, penalty, Stanzi forced to throw away, punt. Ugh.

Two delay of game penalties in one half?
furious.gif

Ricky doesn't take 2/3 of the play clock to get a call in...and Ricky doesn't wiff on blitzing LBs...

give me a break

This doesn't feel very good. Too basically dominate and only have a 7 point lead. Wasted opps.

Just for everyone's info. the basketball team is down 17-4 with 10:30 left in 1st half

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT