ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * Iowa vs Georgia Tech Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm screwed at work tomorrow as I wont be able to sleep until at least 2 since I'm so hyped from the game. Thanks Hawkeyes for another great season.

I was so tired of the ESPN crew saying Iowa is not used to GT speed. Guess what? We showed them Big Ten football at its average. Iowa should have won by 3 tds. You guys need to learn to play in the midwest where skinny kids don't make it. Imagine if USC, Fla, Texas, etc had to play in our environment? They would have to recruit big farm boys and not all those fast city boys.. And we'd kick their arses.

Originally posted by sarduci:
KuwaitHawk,

Thanks for your service and also your OFFICAL Thread's..

GO HAWKS!
Before anybody goes off on me (again). I am over here in Iraq working as a civilian (yes, I am RETIRED Air Force). Ended the season 9-2 on the threads (missed the UNI and isu games). Got up this morning after getting to bed at 1 AM and saw the last half of 4th qtr. Will be ready to see the replays on AFN later today.

Originally posted by KuwaitHawk:

Originally posted by sarduci:
KuwaitHawk,

Thanks for your service and also your OFFICAL Thread's..

GO HAWKS!
Before anybody goes off on me (again). I am over here in Iraq working as a civilian (yes, I am RETIRED Air Force). Ended the season 9-2 on the threads (missed the UNI and isu games). Got up this morning after getting to bed at 1 AM and saw the last half of 4th qtr. Will be ready to see the replays on AFN later today.
No one tell Kuwait who won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT