ADVERTISEMENT

*********OFFICIAL IOWA VS KENT STATE GAME THREAD*********

IKM is done - I don't know that he can dig his way out of this doghouse. Probably won't see him again until we are ahead so far that there is some serious mop up duty (If that ever happens).

IKM is done - I don't know that he can dig his way out of this doghouse. Probably won't see him again until we are ahead so far that there is some serious mop up duty (If that ever happens).
He just needs to keep his tuck higher and tighter. Way too low and exposed and teams have that scouted to the point that it's just a matter of time each game he plays in........until he corrects it.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Iowa needs to move forward not back. Can’t rely on what has happened in the past. Not going to speculate but I think you can guess. Need to give some of the younger guys time over experience.
We're through the looking glass here, people.

yeah he’s a huge liability right now on team that relies on taking care of the ball

I hope not, we will need him as the season grinds on... I hope he corrects things - he sounds like a great team player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT