ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Iowa vs Minnesota game thread****

Bring Kriener back in. He was playing defense and rebounding.

Jbo not scoring. Dailey+ Moss+ Connor at least could man up defensively.

This was garbage defense, Fran at his worst. We're headed for 0-2 on our 4-game stretch of tough games.

Most of our players are one dimensional. It is what it is, I guess. It’s time to stop blaming them for their deficiencies and blame the guy who put together this roster of players. Iowa will still make the tournament but the round of 32 is probably their ceiling. Guards matter come tournament time and, unfortunately, that’s not our strength.

Fran's teams ceilings are pretty low.

Reactions: Crazy Hawk
Hand checking has not been called the same both ways. Iowa still sucks at D so not an excuse just an observation.

Bohannon comes up the court and just looks to get rid of the ball since his 30 foot jumper isn’t available.

Jordan Murphy might be the ugliest motherfvcker I've ever seen, but he is a hell of a basketball player and is leaps and bounds better than anything Iowa can trick into playing for Fran.

This game reminds me of a Steven Segal movie (can't remember the title). He's about to cave a guy's face in and the guy says, "Don't do me ugly!"

Iowa hasn't played Rutgers yet and beat tOSU. Don't be a douche. I may be a lot of things, but a Nebby fan is not one of them.

you aren't an Iowa fan, that's obvious ... so go away, troll.

I don't normally like to do this, but since the mods won't ban you like Nebby mods ban Iowa fans, I'm putting you on ignore ... you offer nothing but your troll comments

ADVERTISEMENT