ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa vs North Texas Game Thread ***

ANYCHawk

HR Legend
Nov 13, 2007
Fewer stars cause its North Texas, but still stars so it's official. The Mean Machine...err Mean Green...still do not have much talent. The bigger challenge will be the heat today which will cause fake cramping all over the place.

Iowa 38
North Texas 24

Featuring THEIR unis? Someone tell ESPN we have the best in all of football.

20170916_080033.jpg

I feel a lot more mellow now for some reason.

Does it feel like they put some weird filter on the camera to make the pink appear to be peach instead?

Turning to the actual game, I did not realize until looking at their 2 deep how small they are up front. They play a 3-3-5, with a 287 pound nose tackle. But the starting DEs are 259 and 240, respectively. The heaviest linebacker is 223 pounds (the other 2 are 221 and 210 pounds, respectively).

The tallest starting DB is 6 feet tall, and the heaviest starting DB is 187 pounds.

I have to believe that the offensive game plan involves a fair amount of inside running. It almost shouldn't matter if they have 8 men in the box.

I hate 12:30 starts. There are very few good games on right now, and there are a lot of match-ups this afternoon I want to watch.

Does it feel like they put some weird filter on the camera to make the pink appear to be peach instead?

Turning to the actual game, I did not realize until looking at their 2 deep how small they are up front. They play a 3-3-5, with a 287 pound nose tackle. But the starting DEs are 259 and 240, respectively. The heaviest linebacker is 223 pounds (the other 2 are 221 and 210 pounds, respectively).

The tallest starting DB is 6 feet tall, and the heaviest starting DB is 187 pounds.

I have to believe that the offensive game plan involves a fair amount of inside running. It almost shouldn't matter if they have 8 men in the box.

No. It's always been kind of a softer pink, but the florescent lighting changes how camera sensors light/color. Especially cell phone cameras that don't have great sensors.

Crappy play calling on 2nd and 3rd down...just tell the D what you are going to run Iowa....Brain at his best yet again...stupid play calling

ADVERTISEMENT