ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Jets @ Dolphins Thread****

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
1 p.m. eastern time today on FOX.

After finishing November 8-3, the Dolphins have dropped their last five games and today is a must win if Miami has any hopes of making a playoffs appearance (the Bills have to beat the Patriots as well, so you can bet the scoreboards will be keeping everyone up to date on that game).

This Jets team is very beatable, except Miami is starting their 3rd string QB and he'll be without protection from Terron Armstead (doubtful; did not practice).

Weather Report: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. East wind 7 to 9 mph.

C'mon, Miami... can't have the biggest flop in franchise history. BEAT THE JETS!

The losing streak really exposed the coaching staff. Absolute inability to make game plan adjustments and no idea how to use their WRs without Tua.

Bridgewater is horrible and so is Skyler.

I would fire everyone in the building starting with Grier.

Without scoring a touchdown.

kirk-ferentz.gif

My brother is a Steelers fan and he is pissed. So much so that he was saying there should be a rule that a team playing their 3rd string QB shouldn’t be allowed in the playoffs. :)

Well, thems the rules. That’s why it’s a full season body of work. A nice consolation prize for him is it appears they have their qb of the future. Was pretty impressed by that guy the last 4-5 games.

And the Bills will have the easy game of all the playoffs games next week.

Not so fast, my friend. Miami and Buffalo split the two regular season meetings with the Dolphins winning by 2 in September and the Bills winning by 3 in December.

If Tua is back, this could be the best game of the week.

The 2022 Miami Dolphins won three games, then lost three games.

Then they won five games, then lost five games.

Now they've won one game.

Time for another streak!

Reactions: ihhawk
Dolphins Postgame Show #NYJvsMIA goes LIVE Sunday immediately as game ends 1/8/23

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT