ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
Lots of mocks have him going from 4-8. Personally I would love to see him with the pistons because he will playing with Cade and also Luka šŸ˜ The scuttlebutt there is that they are looking to trade Jerami Grant as well so Keegan will have plenty of opportunities!

I'm a big Bulls fans so part of me doesn't want him to go to Detroit or Indiana so he's not playing against the Bulls.. buuut that would mean I would be more likely to see him play. I think Sacramento keeps #4 and drafts him though
Iā€™m praying he doesnā€™t go to Sacramento to rot. Unfortunately for you Indiana and Detroit are probably the best situations for Keegan with Portland being another good spot but thatā€™s on the west coast. I want him to stay in the central or Eastern time zone

Iā€™m praying he doesnā€™t go to Sacramento to rot. Unfortunately for you Indiana and Detroit are probably the best situations for Keegan with Portland being another good spot but thatā€™s on the west coast. I want him to stay in the central or Eastern time zone
Agree on Sacramento.. but if they can get Keegan to pair w Fox and Sabonis, and then add someone like John Collins, all of a sudden they have a nice looking core.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Agree on Sacramento.. but if they can get Keegan to pair w Fox and Sabonis, and then add someone like John Collins, all of a sudden they have a nice looking core.
I do like that young core but Iā€™m interested to see how Fox and Sabonis work out after an offseason together. Both great young players but do they gel together well? Also the kings have Barnes at that SF spot so less usage for Keegan. I just hate the situation then add itā€™s Sacramento lol.

I do like that young core but Iā€™m interested to see how Fox and Sabonis work out after an offseason together. Both great young players but do they gel together well? Also the kings have Barnes at that SF spot so less usage for Keegan. I just hate the situation then add itā€™s Sacramento lol.
There were some Barnes for Collins rumors floating around recently

There were some Barnes for Collins rumors floating around recently
That would be a weird move for the hawks imo. They have Danilo, Bogdan, and Hunter plus there are also rumors of them moving Capela. I would think they would want to keep Collins and Trae as their young core and build from there.

Reactions: Bro D
Hopefully Keegan becomes a star. With small ball, Keegan seems like he might be a player like Wiggins for Warriors....I'd give the athletic/defensive edge to Wiggins, but Keegan is a lot more skilled offensively. Keegan's ability to go to his right or left and finish really sets him apart.

Seen a few mocks move him to #4. Think I read somewhere the Kings flew him out to dine with Fox and maybe another player of there's. The personnel on the Kings seems to be a good fit for him, but I agree with everyone else that the organization as a whole scares me.

That would be a weird move for the hawks imo. They have Danilo, Bogdan, and Hunter plus there are also rumors of them moving Capela. I would think they would want to keep Collins and Trae as their young core and build from there.
Seems like they're trying to unload him. If Sacramento can get him without giving up #4.. that'd be impressive

Seems like they're trying to unload him. If Sacramento can get him without giving up #4.. that'd be impressive

To do this I think the kings would have to take on some contracts on the hawks like Danilo or Bogdan. Should be a fun night tho with Keegan and all these trade rumors flying around

My prediction is Keegan ends up in Sacramento, but not necessarily as the #4 draft pick. I think we are going to see some deals go down.

I think Ivey is a bad man but i dont understand how teams would prefer him over Keegan... especially Sac w Fox and Mitchell already in their backcourt

Its like the Blazers are actively trying to always be an 8-9 seed at best

My wish is for Murray get drafted by New Orleans at 8 so he can play with a good team. But I know he won't drop that far. I like his fit with Indiana but I have YouTube TV & they don't let me watch the Pacers, despite paying for league pass every season.

My wish is for Murray get drafted by New Orleans at 8 so he can play with a good team. But I know he won't drop that far. I like his fit with Indiana but I have YouTube TV & they don't let me watch the Pacers, despite paying for league pass every season.
Pacers is last team i want him to go to pretty much because eff the pacers. I cant see him lasting past 4.. Sacramento or not

Hopefully Keegan becomes a star. With small ball, Keegan seems like he might be a player like Wiggins for Warriors....I'd give the athletic/defensive edge to Wiggins, but Keegan is a lot more skilled offensively. Keegan's ability to go to his right or left and finish really sets him apart.
Id say Keegan has a chance to be an overall better defender than Wiggins, athleticism is only a part of great defense.

Keeganā€™s longer and more versatile, and his instincts are phenomenal.

He'll definitely block more shots.

Agree with Bilas he's the most NBA ready. At worst he's Batum, who at his peak was a veeerrrry good player
I like that he has been studying Khris Middleton. Will be interesting to see on how his game will improve in the NBA

Reactions: Bro D
Id say Keegan has a chance to be an overall better defender than Wiggins, athleticism is only a part of great defense.

Keeganā€™s longer and more versatile, and his instincts are phenomenal.

He'll definitely block more shots.
Would love to see Keegan reach Wiggins defensive potential we saw in these finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT