ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great thread! So much information being shared and no one being pushy or bossy. Not to mention it’s the “official” KM draft thread. Keep up the good work guys!

There is a lot of nice info and important work in this thread for sure!

I find it very odd that some analysts have said that Keegan's draft above Ivey was a bad move. Such nonsense - the difference in age is negligible and Keegan is a more rounded player. Ivey is a very good player, but there is no way he could have played through the double and triple teams thrown at Keegan game after game. Ivey had a lot of talent around him. Keegan had some but not like Ivey has had.

Reactions: Kurt Warner
I find it very odd that some analysts have said that Keegan's draft above Ivey was a bad move. Such nonsense - the difference in age is negligible and Keegan is a more rounded player. Ivey is a very good player, but there is no way he could have played through the double and triple teams thrown at Keegan game after game. Ivey had a lot of talent around him. Keegan had some but not like Ivey has had.
I think it may be as simple as production vs promise. Ivey might be the best athlete in the draft. Keegan might have been the most NBA ready player in the draft. Toss-up really.

Reactions: skydog0784
I think it may be as simple as production vs promise. Ivey might be the best athlete in the draft. Keegan might have been the most NBA ready player in the draft. Toss-up really.
If your presumption is correct yes, it's a toss-up. But drafting on potential repeatedly rarely leads to success in the league. Gotta have some known quantities in there. Keegan is that guy.

Reactions: skydog0784
Have to say even as a fan of the rival fan-base, hard not to like the Murrays. You can see they work hard, play hard, no complaining on or off the court, respectful but tough competitors, class acts. Hope Keegan does well and Kris has a great year (well except one night LOL) and follows his brother into the NBA.

I found this really funny tweet. Did you all know the Murrays shared an Impala?

Yeah, I posted that tweet already at 2:06 pm in another thread. But you know that.

Why do you keep going to that thread, taking what I post there, and then post it here? You have done it numerous times now.

I know you are a troll, but you are also acting like a 3 year old child.

Here is that thread that you are obviously monitoring and then taking what I post there and posting it here. You are just a waste of everyone's time.

This is what I posted at 2:06 pm:

Keegan & Kris shared an Impala while at Iowa, of course.

:)

Yeah, I posted that tweet already at 2:06 pm in another thread. But you know that.

Why do you keep going to that thread, taking what I post there, and then post it here? You have done it numerous times now.

Here is that thread that you are obviously monitoring and then taking what I post there and posting it here. You are just a waste of everyone's time.

I don't read every thread, and had not seen it before, so I appreciated seeing it here. FWIW.

Whoa Fran, take a chill pill. Not everyone reads your thread of you talking to yourself with tweets. #FranisdaSpam

I don't read every thread, and had not seen it before, so I appreciated seeing it here. FWIW.

TopherChris, for some reason, loves trolling me & the board and picking fights.

In other threads, people have caught on and called him exactly what he is.

Here are some examples of others responding to him:

obviously he loves the Hawks….. is your hobby being a douche?

Keep the info coming Fran and ignore the ass——-.

yea assholes like you

Reactions: topherchris20
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT