ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ivey is an outstanding player, but does he really have that much power to direct where he is going to end up? It's not like he's a once in a generation talent.
Idk if he was dissing Sacramento but just explaining his connections to those cities and how it would be awesome to play there.

Reactions: Ree4
Idk if he was dissing Sacramento but just explaining his connections to those cities and how it would be awesome to play there.
Good point. If it's more from the perspective of "I'd really love to end up in one of these places because of my family, etc." that's very different than having the power to say "I'm not going to play for this franchise".

I think Ivey is an outstanding player, but does he really have that much power to direct where he is going to end up? It's not like he's a once in a generation talent.
No. But there is a lot of things he can do to direct teams away from him like not releasing medical records and not interviewing or working out with them. Also, making it very clear to the media you want nothing to do with that team helps too.

I was hoping to place some bets but i see caesars doesn't have any available.. lame

I'm going to start a _****Keegan Murray NBA Rookie of the Year**** thread. It would be the official thread because of the stars. Don't even think about it bitches cuz there are rules.
Might want to get a copyright on it right now before you know who does

Reactions: skydog0784
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT