ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start a _****Keegan Murray NBA Rookie of the Year**** thread. It would be the official thread because of the stars. Don't even think about it bitches cuz there are rules.
I'm more of a 5 star guy vs 4 stars but ill bump the shit out if it regardless

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
A couple of non-Keegan-related draft thoughts:
  • For all the rumors, I’m surprised there haven’t been any trades yet
  • Dyson Daniels’ mom. (!!)

I wonder what number Keegan will wear for the Kings. It looks like Davion Mitchell already has #15.

What a great night.. #4 pick after having the two time POY and Weezy. Amazing accomplishment for Fran and the program. Best part is they are amazing men and wonderful role models. Proud to be a Hawk!
👍🏿

Well, in fairness, it was CR Prairie. Back in my day, we called it “Cow Pie High.”
I can certainly attest to that as a fellow Cedar Rapids native, middle age guy before that area really got populated. Played many baseball & basketball games at “ Cow Pie High”. They were in the same conference as my HS team at the time.

Number #4, man that's great. Never have watched much Sacramento basketball, but I will now. Would love to see the man, get rookie of the year and lead them to a playoff spot. I hope all these young guys are seeing this. Iowa basketball. King's makers!

Reactions: Ree4
Number #4, man that's great. Never have watched much Sacramento basketball, but I will now. Would love to see the man, get rookie of the year and lead them to a playoff spot. I hope all these young guys are seeing this. Iowa basketball. King's makers!
They'll be fighting for a playoff spot especially if they make another move.. Fox is an absolute stud and everytime i watch sabonis, he destroys the Bulls. You gotta worry because Sacramento is a shit franchise but mike brown was a good hire and will be a great coach for keegan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT