ADVERTISEMENT

**** Official Michael Cohen Testimony - Running Commentary Thread ****

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
Post your thought, comments and overall impressions here.

Contrary to hat some say, I don't think this guy is going to be lying today. He's spent too much time in front of the special counsel and judges. He's trying to clear his conscience. And he's got a helluva load of documentation.

Opening statement released last evening is a doozy
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...imized/full.pdf?smid=nytcore-ios-share#page=1

I am providing the Committee today with several documents. These include:

• A copy of a check Mr. Trump wrote from his personal bank account – after he became president - to reimburse me for the hush money payments I made to cover up his affair with an adult film star and prevent damage to his campaign;

• Copies of financial statements for 2011 – 2013 that he gave to such institutions as Deutsche Bank;

• A copy of an article with Mr. Trump’s handwriting on it that reported on the auction of a portrait of himself – he arranged for the bidder ahead of time and then reimbursed the bidder from the account of his non-profit charitable foundation, with the picture now hanging in one of his country clubs; and

• Copies of letters I wrote at Mr. Trump’s direction that threatened his high school, colleges, and the College Board not to release his grades or SAT scores.

A lot of people have asked me about whether Mr. Trump knew about the release of the hacked Democratic National Committee emails ahead of time. The answer is yes.

As I earlier stated, Mr. Trump knew from Roger Stone in advance about the WikiLeaks drop of emails.

In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of “wouldn’t that be great.”

Republicans trying to stall the testimony. Now in a roll call vote to shut down their efforts.

When you appear in front of a committee lead by someone with a speech impediment, are you really appearing?

When you appear in front of a committee lead by someone with a speech impediment, are you really appearing?
200w.gif

Jim Jordan must have been Sandusky’d in his lifetime. He is such a spineless prick.

Pretty easy to see why we have a trump as president.

Reactions: redbirdhawk
He will do quite well for himself on the speaking circuit and book deal after he gets out of prison.

Do you think the Dem president will pardon him in 2020?

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
There it is and what I have stated all along: "He never expected to win the presidential election" and what came later, he essentially was looking to capitalize off the run and the Russia Trump Hotel gave him the chance to earn hundreds of millions.

The dude never wanted to win at all which potentially means he was trying to play both his base AND the Russians to benefit him...lol, effing Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT