ADVERTISEMENT

**** Official Michael Cohen Testimony - Running Commentary Thread ****

....I think there's an entire "shoe store" to drop
payless.jpg

What I learned is that Cohen couldn't answer half the questions because he is currently working with a variety of investigators which likely means that the real beans haven't been spilled yet.

“Which likely means”

Considering he was an executive with your party and your hero’s consigliere for a decade where he did his lying to cover-up for your flap material, I’d be cautious casting his testimony aside so quickly. The hush money was paid so they wouldn't go public and embarrass the Donald and void his prenuptial agreement. JFC take the name of my alma mater out of your handle.
Do we really want to counting the dumbass liars on both teams?

So he paid her to save the Trump brand name... that's a far cry from campaign finance laws.

And you're a personal injury lawyer from Pearland... It is I who should be embarrassed about you.

Well, I prefer to get my takehome opinions from people with expertise on the topics:

And that one's a potential Whopper

@BrunoMars420

That is one I did forget to list.

Cohen brought a copy of a check in the amount of 35k that was given to him from Trump while he was president. Cohen claimed this check was part of the reimbursement for the Stormy Daniel’s hush payment.

Reactions: SIXERS24
What I learned is that Cohen couldn't answer half the questions because he is currently working with a variety of investigators which likely means that the real beans haven't been spilled yet.

And he's headed to jail because he has nothing???
Did you learn that?

Reactions: SIXERS24
That cannot be real. Please tell me it's a photoshop. I can't stand that dude and I'm legitimately embarrassed for him.
Sorry I got busy this afternoon and didn't respond earlier. I'm sure you know by now that it was just a funny tweet that I found, but isn't it amazing that with the behavior of many representatives today that you would question whether it actually happened. Crazy day!

Are you dumb enough to believe he’s saying that he thinks he’ll get a reduced sentence by presenting nothing but lies and unverifiable statements? Please tell me you aren't that stupid.
I dont know if he lied or not... but he has a huge incentive to make Trump look as bad as possible for a reduced sentence. I assume everything that comes out of his mouth is a potential lie...

The whole part about being with Trump when Stone called and said Wikileaks was going to release the emails... that is completely unverifiable. Unless Trump confirms it.

Its great for the cum guzzlers on HROT who hate everyone Trump, but it just more bullshit.

If they find something on Trump, I'll be the first one to say he has to go... he did what I voted for him to do. I can't/won't defend every he has done. I do think he has done a very good job as President.

Reactions: likes.this
The checks , no memo on them. Since Cohen was his lawyer , I’m sure he was paid by trump , a retainer fee? Can Cohen also shows us copies of the checks that were for legitimate legal services ?? Then we can compare the two checks and it would provide greater objectivity and corroboration that these checks were out of the ordinary.

Nothing was learned today other than he never went to Prague and Trump didn't hit his wife.

It was a worthless grandstanding contest. All he did was give a bunch of opinions and hearsay.

Trump is a draft dodger like Clinton, Biden and Cheney.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
I dont know if he lied or not... but he has a huge incentive to make Trump look as bad as possible for a reduced sentence. I assume everything that comes out of his mouth is a potential lie...

The whole part about being with Trump when Stone called and said Wikileaks was going to release the emails... that is completely unverifiable. Unless Trump confirms it.

Its great for the cum guzzlers on HROT who hate everyone Trump, but it just more bullshit.

If they find something on Trump, I'll be the first one to say he has to go... he did what I voted for him to do. I can't/won't defend every he has done. I do think he has done a very good job as President.

You didn’t answer my question.

You didn’t answer my question.
I originally said he has incentive to lie... to make up things to make Trump looks bad that are unverifiable. I stand by that.

You saw it today... the mere fact that he brought up Ivanka and Jr it gives the House an excuse to call them as well... unverifiable "facts".

'I saw Jr whisper something to Trump, I believe it was about the Trump Towers meeting'... unverifiable bullshit.

You all lap it up like you haven't drank in 10 years.

To directly answer your question. No, I do not believe he will get a reduced sentence if he is in fact caught lying. But he has great latitude to "expand" the truth about matters that no one can defend or impeach.

It would be like me saying I saw you hit your wife. If I had in fact seen you at a ballgame, that would be a statement you couldn't defend.

We did learn that Trump allegedly used $60k from his charity to rig an auction. He directed a planted bidder to place a $60k bid a portrait of himself, then used charity money to reimburse the bidder.

Seems like it would be pretty easy for the FBI to find the paper trail and get the fake bidder into an interrogation room.

I'd bet regular folks like us would go straight to jail for blowing $60k of charity funds like that. I imagine he would argue that the money was well spent.

Reactions: BelemNole
I believe pretty much everything Cohen said today.

He has no reason to lie at this point and what he said fits everything we know about how Trump operates and how he does business.

Notice even the GOP panel members didn’t try to contest anything factually. They just went after Cohen’s motives.

I believe pretty much everything Cohen said today.

He has no reason to lie at this point and what he said fits everything we know about how Trump operates and how he does business.

Notice even the GOP panel members didn’t try to contest anything factually. They just went after Cohen’s motives.

That's because they know he's already testified, given sworn statements and that if he changes his story or lies, he's toast. The Trumpers don't want to wrap their heads around that, it's easier to say No Collusion! like a victory cry, while ignoring every other crime their Lord and Savior committed while running for POTUS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT