ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * Michigan vs IOWA B1G Championship Game Thread

KuwaitHawk

HB Legend
Apr 18, 2004
WOW! It is here! For the second time IOWA is playing in the conference championship game. It has been 7 years in the making. Those that think IOWA backed into the game do not understand how winning on a Friday is different from winning on Saturday. When Saturday started, IOWA was in first place. Enough of the regression. Back to the game. Yes, Michigan is a double digit favorite and rightfully so as the odds makers know what they are doing. Can IOWA overcome that big of a spread and win outright? It will take all three portions of the team playing fundamental error free football 🏈. Key will be establishing the run for offense and slowing the run by the defense. Special teams will be a key factor as if IOWA can win that battle it helps both the other two. How does this game play out? High scoring (not likely), a 20-27 score from both teams? The lower the score, the better IOWA’s chances are as some late 4th quarter magic helps IOWA. As for a final score this is a tough head vs. heart game. The head is saying an IOWA loss by 8-10. The heart is saying IOWA by 2 with the last minute FG or TD to get the win. My gut is saying a very close game with a final score in last minute to win for one of them. I will be true to the heart like I have all season . IOWA WINS and Earns a trip to Pasadena to play in the Grandaddy of them all, the Rose 🌹 bowl. As always FIGHT for IOWA and GO HAWKS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News