ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL MILLAH 2021 HROT FANTASY THREAD***

dgordo beat ChrisVarick for third straight win in 133.34-97.96 runaway

dgordo extended their win streak to three games with a dominant win over ChrisVarick, cruising to a 133.34-97.96 victory. dgordo pulled out to an 8-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind A.J. Brown (28.3 points) and Kyle Pitts (25.3) and never gave it up. Terry McLaurin (7 Rec, 122 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) and Robert Tonyan (4 Rec, 63 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) carried the flag for ChrisVarick in defeat. dgordo (6-1) will look to maintain their momentum against QChawks, while ChrisVarick (3-4) attempt to right the ship against ThorneStockton.

Reactions: QChawks
dgordo beat ChrisVarick for third straight win in 133.34-97.96 runaway

dgordo extended their win streak to three games with a dominant win over ChrisVarick, cruising to a 133.34-97.96 victory. dgordo pulled out to an 8-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind A.J. Brown (28.3 points) and Kyle Pitts (25.3) and never gave it up. Terry McLaurin (7 Rec, 122 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) and Robert Tonyan (4 Rec, 63 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) carried the flag for ChrisVarick in defeat. dgordo (6-1) will look to maintain their momentum against QChawks, while ChrisVarick (3-4) attempt to right the ship against ThorneStockton.

Sole possession of first place… Is fifth out of 12 teams in points scored this season. 🙄

I am blaming the byes. I am using that excuse for the next 6 weeks

I am going to hit the waiver wire for people on byes, just so I have the excuse to use when I inevitably lose

dgordo knock off QChawks for fourth straight win in 136.7-112.3 blowout

dgordo extended their win streak to four games with a convincing victory over QChawks, rolling to a 136.7-112.3 win. dgordo earned a 15.9-point lead on Thursday behind Chase Edmonds and never let it go. Chris Godwin (29 points) and Cordarrelle Patterson (19.2) did everything they could for QChawks in defeat. dgordo (7-1) will look to keep it rolling against Johnson’s Juggernaut, while QChawks (4-4) will attempt to develop some positive momentum against ThorneStockton.

5. JJ's
6. bdg8
7. Honda
8. Honda
9. Off Constantly

Honda's picking up some easy money it seems
New to league so what does this mean? I know I’m currently tied for first at the moment and have the most pts scored. But what’s the weekly mean?

How the fvck did I win the high score last week starting N. Hines and D Singletary as my RBs?

Pretty tight in the middle.

BHOAXle.png

Reactions: QChawks
ThorneStockton outperformed expectations, cruising to a 162.98-100.14 victory over OP's Mom, who fell short of projections. OP's Mom pulled out to a 7.90-point lead on Thursday, but it was all ThorneStockton after that. They were led by Jonathan Taylor (185 Rush Yds, 4 Rush TDs, 19 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) and Jalen Hurts (147 Pass Yds, 69 Rush Yds, 3 Rush TDs). D'Andre Swift (136 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD) and Keenan Allen (9 Rec, 112 Rec Yds) led the way for OP's Mom in the loss. ThorneStockton (4-7) will look to rack up another W against @FAUlty Gator 's Yumbelievable Team, while OP's Mom (4-7) will try to develop some positive momentum against Honda Hawk.

Last edited:
@FAUlty Gator wins high scorer for week 13

since our league only plays through week 17 we'll make that last week $10 since I calculated 18 weeks originally, don't forget to set your lineups even if you don't make the playoffs.

speaking of playoffs, 4 of the 6 spots are set:
Johnson’s Juggernaut 11-2
dgordo 9-4
YS51's Yumbelievable Team 8-5
QChawks 8-5

3 teams fighting for last two spots:
Off constantly 7-6
Honda Hawk 7-6
bdg8 6-7

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
@FAUlty Gator wins high scorer for week 13

since our league only plays through week 17 we'll make that last week $10 since I calculated 18 weeks originally, don't forget to set your lineups even if you don't make the playoffs.

speaking of playoffs, 4 of the 6 spots are set:
Johnson’s Juggernaut 11-2
dgordo 9-4
YS51's Yumbelievable Team 8-5
QChawks 8-5

3 teams fighting for last two spots:
Off constantly 7-6
Honda Hawk 7-6
bdg8 6-7
:cool:

I got kind of lucky not having any of my main players outside of Waddle that were impacted by the Covid chaos of this week
You have the current best nfl player going for you right now in Fournette. Already 3 catches

And then there was two!!

dgordo trashed YS51 in heavyweight match
QChawks pulled a rabbit out of JJ’s ass

looks like I finally won high scorer too, one more week to set those lineups!

payouts coming next Tuesday.

Reactions: dgordo
And then there was two!!

dgordo trashed YS51 in heavyweight match
QChawks pulled a rabbit out of JJ’s ass

looks like I finally won high scorer too, one more week to set those lineups!

payouts coming next Tuesday.
ya you couldn't ask for a closer game. jesus. You would have lost if they just benched their defense. Brutal.

Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT