$250.00​
2nd
$130.00​
3rd
$50.00​
Weekly
$170.00​
$600.00​
Should the Weekly be $170? I would think it would pay out weeks 1-14, but not during the playoffs.

Should the Weekly be $170? I would think it would pay out weeks 1-14, but not during the playoffs.
we did it all through the playoffs last year, that way teams have something to play for if they did make the playoffs

we don't have to do it that way, we could add $30 to one of the other payments if preferred

we did it all through the playoffs last year, that way teams have something to play for if they did make the playoffs

we don't have to do it that way, we could add $30 to one of the other payments if preferred
We can keep it that way. I just sent the venmo.

We can keep it that way. I just sent the venmo.
received

the rest of you bums need to pay up

pys0pP.gif

Alright Boyz. Without Ping and Honda that may put us at 10. Are we willing to move forward with 10 or should we push back the draft until we have 12?

(Sorry for procrastinating to the point that this is an issue.)

Alright Boyz. Without Ping and Honda that may put us at 10. Are we willing to move forward with 10 or should we push back the draft until we have 12?

(Sorry for procrastinating to the point that this is an issue.)
My vote would be keep it at 10 and keep the draft as is

I'd prefer to start a new thread and get 12. 10 team leagues are weak. I wanted to get in to this league for a long time when a slot opened. We would find 2 takers quick.

Lets get an agreement on what we are going to do. I'd much prefer a 12 team. Let's push back the draft and get this organized. I don't want to overstep the commish but we should have a 2022 HROT League started.

ADVERTISEMENT