ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL MILLAH 2021 HROT FANTASY THREAD***

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry. That other one was from like a couple years ago. Had to freshen it up.

Would also like to take this opportunity to confess to stealing from you all with my "Sterling" drop/ add this morning.

PSA: Just heard from Schefter that Tyreek Hill and Austin Ekeler both tore their ACLs, adjust your lineups if this news impacts you.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
bdg8 succumb to dgordo in 124.54-122.90 battle

There's no way around it, bdg8 underperformed, at least based on projections, as dgordo narrowly earned a 124.54-122.90 win. It wasn't nearly as close as the final score indicates, as dgordo led 124.54-96.10 heading into Monday night. bdg8 closed the gap behind Aaron Rodgers (26.8 points). Tom Brady (276 Pass Yds, 5 Pass TDs) and DJ Moore (8 Rec, 79 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) were the top performers for dgordo in the victory. dgordo (2-0) will look to add to their success against ThorneStockton, while bdg8 (1-1) will take on QChawks in an effort to get back on track.

Needing some last minute advice from anywhere I can get.

For Flex spot I currently have Kenyon Drake starting vs Mia....

On my bench I got:

Zach Pascal vs Ten
D.J. Chark vs Arizona
Quintez Cephus vs Baltimore

Should I start any of those guys over Drake, or just hope that Drake actually gets to run the ball more (successfully) than Peyton Barber?

Needing some last minute advice from anywhere I can get.

For Flex spot I currently have Kenyon Drake starting vs Mia....

On my bench I got:

Zach Pascal vs Ten
D.J. Chark vs Arizona
Quintez Cephus vs Baltimore

Should I start any of those guys over Drake, or just hope that Drake actually gets to run the ball more (successfully) than Peyton Barber?
Drake is still your best option out of that lackluster bunch

Drake is still your best option out of that lackluster bunch
Probably, but have you seen what that group has done in the first two weeks (aside from Chark)?

Pascal has more points than guys like CeeDee Lamb, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, and Stefon Diggs.

Cephus is ahead of a lot of big FF names as well.

Cephus is basically the #1 now for Detroit, which will usually be playing from behind, which means lots of passing. And Pascal has become the #2 at the very least for the Colts, although he like several other top options at WR, will be dependent on Carson Wentz staying healthy.

Drake is a serviceable backup option at the Flex because he's so involved as a pass catcher. Same with Melvin Gordon with the Broncos. However, there's been less of a commitment to giving Drake enough carries in the run game to have good, reliable, consistent numbers unless he breaks a run in the fewer chances he's given (at least to this point). However, that could change with Jacobs out and if Gruden decides to give him more opportunities.

I just need to limp along until CMC comes back from IR. I lost Saquan and Edwards-Helaire in my other league, so f*ck running backs, right?

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
ADVERTISEMENT