ADVERTISEMENT

****Official MN Twins 2020 thread****

Check our IL. Kinda like losing to the Bears, really embarrassing but it happens.

"Injuries". Ah ok. The Sox are down 2 starting pitchers, best bullpen arm, and the entire starting middle infield. Excuse is weak.

After a 4 game skid Twins now 4-2 and 14-8 overall going for 3-4 vs the Royals tomorrow. Randy Dobnak a 25 year old reliever forced to start is now 4-1 on the year with a 1.42 ERA!

After a 4 game skid Twins now 4-2 and 14-8 overall going for 3-4 vs the Royals tomorrow. Randy Dobnak a 25 year old reliever forced to start is now 4-1 on the year with a 1.42 ERA!
They showed a stat about how he was in fire and the last 10 games he hasn’t allowed a HR. Next swing there was a HR then the next inning another HR.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
One of the better games of the year on currently. B12 Twins up to bat 3-3 with the Brew Crew. No hitter for Twins pitcher Maeda into the Top of the 9th, 1 bloop single over 2nd basemen's head ended his night, Rogers blew the save and here we are. Lots of drama and I believe the Brewers pitcher will have to bat if there is a 13th as they are out of bench players.

Twins win bottom of 12th with a soft roller in the infield B12 with the speedy Buxton safe at home! 16-8 baby!

Reactions: Tunadog
Boy have the Twins decided to be awful lately. Starting pitchers are garbage outside of Maeda and the bullpen is struggling as well.

I remember not wanting the Twins to trade Buxton for a front line starter last deadline.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Boy have the Twins decided to be awful lately. Starting pitchers are garbage outside of Maeda and the bullpen is struggling as well.

I remember not wanting the Twins to trade Buxton for a front line starter last deadline.
giphy.gif
Agree, it has been awful watching them for a week straight, the talent is there, but the issues in the pitching staff is very prevalent and they keep having guys dinged up and hurt in that area as well. Not good. White Sox are a legit uber talented young team.

Im hoping Taylor Rogers hits puberty and grows a pair one of these days. Dude is soft. Do not like him as a closer yet. Keep him as the 7th inning or setup guy.

Twins beat the Tigers 2-0 in the 1st of todays doubleheader, 3 in a row now after the 6 game skid. Randy freaking Dobnak now 6-2 on the year tied with the lead in all of Majors in wins and ERA 2.72, amazing story.

Reactions: Tunadog
Im hoping Taylor Rogers hits puberty and grows a pair one of these days. Dude is soft. Do not like him as a closer yet. Keep him as the 7th inning or setup guy.
He was terrific last year, has had some bad luck this year, I like him a lot still but he has let us down a few times this year, yes.

Reactions: rivalhawks
Twins take 4 of 5 from Tigers, 26-17 record on the year, heading to St Louis for a doubleheader tomorrow then back home for the Indians.

Twins take 4 of 5 from Tigers, 26-17 record on the year, heading to St Louis for a doubleheader tomorrow then back home for the Indians.
Yesterday's game was unfortunate. May giving up 3 was a killer. Twins are rolling, and a healthy Buxton gives them a big boost. His double today was unreal.

If they stay healthy, I am predicting them to win the World Series. And I am very rarely optimistic about my sports teams.

Was kinda hoping for a few more hits than 2 through three innings off of trash ass Skubal. Twins like to play down to the Tigers for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT