ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Name the Score Purdue at IOWA***RESULTS

Dauminator

HR All-American
Nov 7, 2002
(now with MORE STARS!)

Put your name on it!

Seems to be the more people are involved, the more memorable the games are. The biggest turnouts on the score threads have been Iowa State and Ohio State. So join in to help the cause!

I don't know what to think. We've had a lot of 17-10 games this year and Iowa, at home, is probably a better team. So lacking any better ideas, I'll say

PU 10
IA 17

---
Ugh.

Congrats to @Qued18 and @dadster who tied for the win with 14 points. They were equally close on the score either way and both missed with IA victories. @Suterman came awfully close with 16.

On to Nebraska.

Last edited:
Needs more stars
Notice how blowhards like nitewing or Ferentz shills like Legend or cocoem rarely, if ever, make game predictions?

That being said.....I don’t know what to make of this. Purdue is much improved and no pushover. Iowa is not as good as they were against Ohio State or as bad as they were against Wisconsin. I can’t believe Iowa will play poorly two weeks in a row, but the offense has yet to show me any consistency.

Since I predicted an Iowa win before the season started I won’t change now.

Iowa 27
Purdue 24

Iowa wins 24-13 but the Hawks make us uncomfortable again until an interception late in the 4th quarter seals it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT