ADVERTISEMENT

****Official (?) NBA Playoffs Thread****

ConvenientParking

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
Western Conference Play-In game right now in the 2nd quarter. Grizzlies Blazers. Entertaining so far.

I'll make an outrageous prediction...Eastern Conference champ will be the winner of the Celtics/Raptors 2nd round series.

I'll make an outrageous prediction...Eastern Conference champ will be the winner of the Celtics/Raptors 2nd round series.
Interesting. I like it, I don't know if I agree or not. 3-5 wasn't a good look for the Bucks and they didn't look great but they also didn't need to do much to clinch. I think they for sure can pressure the Bucks and maybe Miami can pressure them and those are the two teams who could beat the Bucks.

entertaining game. blazer guards just a bit too much for J. Morant and griz.
Blazers will push the lakers but no matchup for Lebron will doom them.

entertaining game. blazer guards just a bit too much for J. Morant and griz.
Blazers will push the lakers but no matchup for Lebron will doom them.
I don't know. We'll see. It would be nice of one of their two wing defenders, Ariza or Hood, was available.

Wow Brooklyn's made quite a comeback. I checked the score at half on break and they were down much bigger.

Great first game to kick off the playoffs. So far I like the staggered tipoffs. Can record each game & not have to worry about seeing scores of other games on the bottom line. Gonna get in 9 holes tonight then come back & watch the Celtics-76ers. Should catch up to the Mavs when there's 5 minutes left in the game.

Golf, beer, weed, Cubs, & playoff basketball tonight.

Great first game to kick off the playoffs. So far I like the staggered tipoffs. Can record each game & not have to worry about seeing scores of other games on the bottom line. Gonna get in 9 holes tonight then come back & watch the Celtics-76ers. Should catch up to the Mavs when there's 5 minutes left in the game.

Golf, beer, weed, Cubs, & playoff basketball tonight.
I'm really looking forward to the Celtics-Sixers and Clippers-Mavs games tonight. Those should be real fun. Luka Doncic is quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch.

I'm really looking forward to the Celtics-Sixers and Clippers-Mavs games tonight. Those should be real fun. Luka Doncic is quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch.

Would love to see the Mavs win that series. I want the final four in the west to be:
LAL vs OKC
DEN vs DAL

Reactions: McLovin32
The kneeling nba blows
200.gif

bUt ThEy KneEl fO dA aNtHeM

Anyone who has a problem with it, at this point, wants to be offended by something, so the decided that the flag is being disrespected.

Of course, that ignores the fact that every time the NFL stretches a flag across the field, it's violating the Flag Code.

Reactions: McLovin32
Anyone who has a problem with it, at this point, wants to be offended by something, so the decided that the flag is being disrespected.

Of course, that ignores the fact that every time the NFL stretches a flag across the field, it's violating the Flag Code.
Exactly. That's a very good way to put it.

Reactions: SSG T
Is it just me or are the Celtics one of the most unlikeable teams? They are right up there with the Rockets for the biggest floppers.

I’m obviously biased, but the Rockets don’t flop as much as you (and others) think they do. They do complain though. A lot. Kyle Lowry is the biggest flopper in the NBA and it’s not even close.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
I’m obviously biased, but the Rockets don’t flop as much as you (and others) think they do. They do complain though. A lot. Kyle Lowry is the biggest flopper in the NBA and it’s not even close.

Good call on Kyle Lowry. He is definitely up there.

Hell of a first quarter. 18-2 Clippers lead, then 34-38 Mavs at the end of the 1st.

Is Korver still bleeding? Dang, dude keep taking shots to the face.

ADVERTISEMENT