ADVERTISEMENT

****Official (?) NBA Playoffs Thread****

jamal_sl.0.jpg

EiAWJs4WkAUPqcE
Dang they all over that bitch ass white boy!!!

Bahahaha

Remember people think Kawhi is better than Lebron and he put this up in the second half of a Game 7. Past his prime Lebron is the best player in the league and it is not even close.

This is why I like sports. You cannot measure heart and sheer determination which Joker,Murray and the Nuggets displayed in this series. Best talent does not always prevail. Go Nugs!

If they can find a way to get down 3-1 in the series, I think they have a pretty good shot.

jk...who knows. It's been a fun ride so far though.
That's not how the internet works. You're supposed to be able to hot take anything regardless of knowledge background.

Houston historically doesn't play much D.

Houston’s defense was pretty good after the restart. Houston decided to help off the Lakers’ scrubs and make guys like Rondo, Morris, Caruso, etc. make shots, and they did. If those guys continue to hit shots, no one is beating the Lakers. If they revert back to the norm - who knows.

The Nuggets need to keep the Lakers out of the paint. Half their 2 point shots or 31.3% of their total shots in the playoffs are layups or dunks which is a rate far higher than the other teams. LeBron barreling into the lane has a lot to do with that. I think the Lakers will put a tall guy on Jokic and refuse to double him. They'll try to make him a shooter, not a passer.

herro was dominant last nite.
like a young drago on roids.
celts not done yet, but on life support . I still think this goes to seven games.

herro was dominant last nite.
like a young drago on roids.
celts not done yet, but on life support . I still think this goes to seven games.
The Heat are 11-2? in the playoffs so far. I don't see any reason to think that they will lose two in a row to push this to seven games.

ADVERTISEMENT