ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official NCAA round 1 thread*****

luvmyhawks

HR Legend
Mar 22, 2005
Didn’t see one posted yet, so here we go. Giddyup boys and girls. Games start in about 1 hour, and if the first 4 are any indication of this year’s tourney..... oh boy!! Took the day off and ready for some hoops!! So....... who is your upset of the day and what game are you most looking forward to?

Reactions: BBHawk
The committee did a good job of pairing those 8 teams and all 4 games were entertaining but I wouldn't hold my breathe that all the games today and tomorrow will turn out as close.

Didn’t see one posted yet, so here we go. Giddyup boys and girls. Games start in about 1 hour, and if the first 4 are any indication of this year’s tourney..... oh boy!! Took the day off and ready for some hoops!! So....... who is your upset of the day and what game are you most looking forward to?

GO DREXEL DRAGONS!!!!! Not my 'upset of the day' pick, but definitely rooting for them.

My upset pick is weird considering the seeds, but it would be Pissconsin beating North Carolina. Because I don't see the Vadgers being able to hang, athletically, with UNC.

Honestly, if I were forced to pick a true "upset" potential game, it'd be Oklahoma St vs Liberty. OSU and Cade Cunningham are America's darlings, and just about everyone has them winning at least today, if not a lock for the S16.

The first two days of this tournament is traditionally more about quantity than quality,.. lots of basketball and lots of blowouts, with a few gems sprinkled in...

Reactions: luvmyhawks
The first two days of this tournament is traditionally more about quantity than quality,.. lots of basketball and lots of blowouts, with a few gems sprinkled in...

This is true, and will likely be the case today. Struggling to find a big upset. oddly Enough, game I am probably most looking forward to is Rutgers vs. Clemson. I like Rutgers coach and would be good to see them get the win. Would also love to see Wisconsin get bounced.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Are all basketballs in every game of tournament the same? If so is it the ball the Hawkeye's play with?

Holy smokes

Colgate toothpaste up 11

it is early, but they are Completely dominating this game.

To late now,but was going to pick Colgate as my upset of the day simply because I use Colgate to brush my teeth.

Just as I say this, Arkansas starting to play.

it is early, but they are Completely dominating this game.

To late now,but was going to pick Colgate as my upset of the day simply because I use Colgate to brush my teeth.

Just as I say this, Arkansas starting to play.
I will be surprised if Arkansas doesn’t win. And I would not be surprised if Colgate wins.

I actually hope Colgate does win. I love upsets. The more the better (unless Iowa is favored).

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Crazy how momentum can change. Colgate dominating and then look completely lost and overmatched.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT