ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official NCAA round 1 thread*****

That was some horrible basketball - Abilene Christian is going to get hammered in the next round

The talking heads have said the tournament wouldn't be the same without Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas and so on. There's nothing any of those schools could do to top what we've seen in the first 4 days of this tournament. This tournament is practically wide open.

Reactions: desihawk
The talking heads have said the tournament wouldn't be the same without Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas and so on. There's nothing any of those schools could do to top what we've seen in the first 4 days of this tournament. This tournament is practically wide open.

What does that even mean "the tournament won't be the same". Love the hot air from the talking heads.

A ton of entertaining basketball, so those teams can continue to stay home for all I care.

Just read this is the first NCAA tourney ever with four teams seeded 13 or worse making it to the second round.

Such a strange year, so not completely surprising to have huge upsets.

Now it's time for some games to fall Iowa's way and help open our path.

Texas had 23 turnovers. You're going to lose a lot of games doing that. Iowa had 6 TOs tonight.

God, sometimes I take these things for granted, but how damned nice is it that the Hawks have the best assist-to-turnover ratio in the country?

A far cry from averaging like 15+ turnovers a game of the not so distant past.

Just read this is the first NCAA tourney ever with four teams seeded 13 or worse making it to the second round.

Well, to toot my own horn, I said in the prediction thread that I thought 2 or more of the Top16 seeds would lose in the First Round. And 4 did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT