ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Nebraska @ Iowa Wrestling Dual PBP Thread***

And now starts the trend. Those that stopped or never followed wrestling are seeing the current results and want to be the in crowd. I’m sure there will be a lot of “we” and “us” posts coming soon. We get our own crowd that will now think wrestling started in 2020.

Alright, time for me to ask a dumb question.

What the hell is OP everyone refers to a lot on here? The only thing I can think of when I hear OP is college pizza and the 90’s song by Naughty by Nature, OPP.

Reactions: Vallholl
Vallholl says he'll start his own PBP Thread when he's damn good and ready too.......
Vall goes to the home duals and doesn't do a PBP for those events. In the unlikely event there isn't a PBP thread when he gets home, he has been know to do one the next day.

And yes, I just went 3rd person.

BTW- this one looked real official with all the asterics, the word official in the title, and everything.

Vall goes to the home duals and doesn't do a PBP for those events. In the unlikely event there isn't a PBP thread when he gets home, he has been know to do one the next day.

BTW- this one looked real official with all the asterics, the word official in the title, and everything.
Well start one anyway then we can fill in, this cannot be the Pbp thread now that would suck.

Posting in both Neb dual threads because I am so passionate about this post...
Am I in the majority with my opinion that Carl, Koll, Eggum and Manning are the most unlikeable coaches in the country (for similar, but also slightly different reasons) You can rank them in any order, but these are the ones on that list. Personally, I put Manning at #1as most unlikeable, biggest D-Bag. So, Manning is my First Team of Most unlikeable or annoying coaches.... followed by Carl, Koll and Eggum. Bono is HM.
Personally I think Eggum is an alright guy, but he whines a lot... Koll is probably the same way, but he is a major Iowa hater (similar to Fitz at NW football-but for different reasons) and just seems to rub me the wrong way because of that.
Rat Martin is so insignificant he doesn't even get HM... Yes, he is a Hawkeye, but that can only go so far.

Last edited:

I get it, but I couldn't resist!

The OP is a Nebraska fan parading as an Iowa fan or something. Ate too much glue as a kid I reckon.

Reactions: FestusClearwater
Who in the hell can’t find ways to watch these duals and need PBP?
Lots of people all over the country and across the world. Many fans, myself included, look forward to reading the PBP when watching is not an option. I don't know why you're trying to flex on fans who are so rabid for the Hawkeyes that they're willing to follow a PBP thread to get results.

Reactions: FestusClearwater

And Vall has been known to do a PBP thread a day ahead of the dual also............
images

Am I in the majority with my opinion that Carl, Koll, Eggum and Manning are the most unlikeable coaches in the country (for similar, but also slightly different reasons) You can rank them in any order, but these are the ones on that list. Personally, I put Manning at #1as most unlikeable, biggest D-Bag. So, Manning is my First Team of Most unlikeable or annoying coaches.... followed by Carl, Koll and Eggum. Bono is HM.
Personally I think Eggum is an alright guy, but he whines a lot... Koll is probably the same way, but he is a major Iowa hater (similar to Fitz at NW football-but for different reasons) and just seems to rub me the wrong way because of that.
Rat Martin is so insignificant he doesn't even get HM... Yes, he is a Hawkeye, but that can only go so far.

I still don't understand this "New Math" stuff......
images

That's 4 Coaches you list, not 3...........at least according to "Old Math".

Reactions: wasdt21
And now starts the trend. Those that stopped or never followed wrestling are seeing the current results and want to be the in crowd. I’m sure there will be a lot of “we” and “us” posts coming soon. We get our own crowd that will now think wrestling started in 2020.

I've always followed iowa wrestling

Hope I'm welcome here,...I'm hoping for 3 wins, but likely only 2

God bless Aaron Sorensen

Lee is a beast

Desanto looked good, and kept his cool, Lovett is going to be good at some point

Red better on his feet...probably should have been 2 pts for jeopardy for Red

Reactions: wasdt21
I thought Purington was hugely over matched, and looked to be slowing it down,...but Lugo didn't wrestle like #1,... got the win.

* * * OFFICIAL * * * works for football

Caleb Young looks to be 30 years old. Must be the short haircut.

Robb is a Greco guy, so I'm hoping for a feet to back

Last edited:
White can wrestle with him in a tactical match,... but I fear he will more likely get horsed around. (or should I say BULLied)

Last edited:
Hard contested match at 174, ...thought it could have be a takedown by Labriola when he hooked his leg inside in the first. Great scrambles and Kemerer won last one, and rode Mikey when he had to.

Really don’t like how Warner is wrestling this year on his feet. Starting to show signs of Cash.

I guess I dont see the angst against Manning all the time over here. Still pissed he left NI?

He is as solid as a man as there is. Strong FCA guy, and a true mentor. If it is the sideline antics, ...well, have you looked in the Iowa corner...LOL ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT