ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦***

My site doesn't have it yet, but I'm seeing 173.5 other places. If that is the case, I'm going big on that.
Iā€™m seeing 174 and Gonzaga -3.5 on Vegas Insider.

ETA: I know thereā€™s been chatter about Gonzaga having a ā€œmuchā€ better defense than Iowa, but KU scored 90 on them, and West Virginia put up 81. Neither team is in the top 100 for tempo.

Iā€™m seeing 174 and Gonzaga -3.5 on Vegas Insider.

ETA: I know thereā€™s been chatter about Gonzaga having a ā€œmuchā€ better defense than Iowa, but KU scored 90 on them, and West Virginia put up 81. Neither team is in the top 100 for tempo.

Their first practice since their Covid stuff was Wednesday, I believe. Coach Few said he was concerned about cohesiveness and stamina.

I placed a couple $2 bets on some Chinese basketball this morning and won both!
Did you watch the games or are you at the point where you just buy the scratch ticket, scratch the QR code, and hand it back to the cashier to see what's what while people behind you get impatient waiting to buy blunt wraps?

I know Rutgers starting QB is out, but he did decent when in last week.
giphy.gif

Well, sh**. RIP to that bet, then.....

Some picks from another guy I follow on twitter. Football for tomorrow.

air force -2.5
wisconsin -12.5
Under 56.5 boise st san jose st
clemson 1st half -6.5
cincy tulsa under 45

The Clemson -6.5 1st half seems interesting.

4-0 on the day taking BestBets and ProfitBets picks. Going to be very very selective now. Might just play the Buffalo game and be done for the day/night unless something really tickles me.
SDSU is -6 2H. Not sure if itā€™s worth a play or not.

I have my teaser, Marshall-5, and Rutgers ML left. We shall see! 2-0 on my straight-ups so far.

4-0 on the day taking BestBets and ProfitBets picks. Going to be very very selective now. Might just play the Buffalo game and be done for the day/night unless something really tickles me.
Right there with you. If san diego state somehow pulls this out, already a good day!

Reactions: Derekd3408
Drake -5.5
West Virginia -15.5
West Virginia -13 1H +205
West Virginia -20.5 +188
West Virginia -23.5 +250
USC, Buffalo Marshal ML +230
Buffalo/Ball ST O 68.5
Buffalo Total O 41

USC/Oregon Player Props
Slovis Under 330.5 passing
Shough Under 269.5 passing
Habibi-Likio anytime TD
Amon-Ra St. Brown anytime TD

What are thoughts on this Draftkings odds boost?

Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame, Ohio State to all make the playoffs - +175

Alabama will make it in regardless, so we can ignore that. So this is basically a money line parlay with OSU and Clemson. The only way I don't see Notre Dame making it is if they get completely blown out by Clemson.

Clemson, OSU ML parlay is -240, so at +175 it seems like a good value. Could take Clemson -20 to try to offset some of the risk of a Clemson blowout keeping Notre Dame out.

If OSU has COVID issues that obviously can throw a wrench in things. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow morning and see what gets released.

Ugh.....Morehead State and San Diego State screws over one parlay. May need to just start taking Drake on individual bets, so I can actually make money off them. For me, they're like a starting pitcher watching the carousel of closers blow a 7-run lead.......

Reactions: jasonrann
Used my $20 WH credit on Drake parlay of -6 and under 143. I'll take that free money payoff!

Oregon ML
Ball st ML
UAB ML
Rutgers ML

In game bet +387

I took USC and Buffalo minus the points pre-game. Ouchy.
I stayed away from Oregon-USC. They may be 5-0, but almost every one of their games were "interesting" to say the least.....

Thought about taking the Under in the Rut-Neb game because Nebraska is 6-1 on unders, and Rutgers hit their last two (either at home or in their last two games). But games like these can see way too many swings, so I stayed away.

Game is at 35 total now, so it's probably gonna be close.

Reactions: Derekd3408
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT