ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Hmmm.........

BetMGM has Minnesota winning in all my bet slips and even given me the money for those hedge bets, while listing the ones I put on Iowa as losses.

Ummmmm nope.

• Wow
Reactions: drew_hawk
Not sure why all the excitement on Philly going into the game. I'm a fan and have watched every game; happy they got to the playoffs but they beat no one and have a very average QB with very few weapons.

I'll never forgive management for drafting Whiteside ahead of Metcalf and Reagor ahead of Jefferson. They'd likely be a very appealing destination for a better QB if they knew how to draft wide receivers.

Not sure why all the excitement on Philly going into the game. I'm a fan and have watched every game; happy they got to the playoffs but they beat no one and have a very average QB with very few weapons.

I'll never forgive management for drafting Whiteside ahead of Metcalf and Reagor ahead of Jefferson. They'd likely be a very appealing destination for a better QB if they knew how to draft wide receivers.
It's all payback for not letting the Vikings go to the Super Bowl in 2017.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Well, cashed the teaser, but it was painful watching the Steelers get destroyed. We are about to enter a very dark period without Ben. All of the dipshits that think Tomlin is a genius are about to have a very rude awakening.
The Steelers have too much talent on defense to be that bad on that side of the ball.

Tonight, I like the Rams to cover.

Good luck to you guys betting either side. It seems to me if Kyler Murray is healthy, he is going to be tough to catch if he decides he needs to run in order to win.

Yeah, but Mike Tomlin is a genius, haven't you heard? My god, I cannot believe we are going to be stuck with him until he dies or crashes drunk into a school bus.
I look at the Chiefs. Horrible defense early in the year. But Spags did what good coaches do, made adjustments, and they have been damn good since. This is multiple years where Spags has fixed that defense. And they are, IMO, bottom 10 in the NFL in talent on defense.

But the Steelers have Watt, Highsmith, Heyward, Bush, Minka, Schobert…more talent than most teams have. Great defensive coordinators figure it out. Simple as that.

As for tonight…I feel so good about this SGP, that it will be extra crushing when it falls short:

Rams +10.5
OVER 34.5
Kupp OVER 70 receiving yards
Michel OVER 40 rushing yards
Murray OVER 25 rushing yards

+155

I look at the Chiefs. Horrible defense early in the year. But Spags did what good coaches do, made adjustments, and they have been damn good since. This is multiple years where Spags has fixed that defense. And they are, IMO, bottom 10 in the NFL in talent on defense.

But the Steelers have Watt, Highsmith, Heyward, Bush, Minka, Schobert…more talent than most teams have. Great defensive coordinators figure it out. Simple as that.

As for tonight…I feel so good about this SGP, that it will be extra crushing when it falls short:

Rams +10.5
OVER 34.5

+155

I have a $10 to win $75 bet on Mahomes to have the most passing yards this weekend. I could hedge on Stafford going over 350+, but I'll probably just let it ride. 404 yards from Mahomes is a pretty big number.

My longshot SGP for tonight (+2850):
Rams 1st Half ML
Rams ML
Kupp Anytime TD
Kupp 125+ yards
Stafford 275+ yards
Murray 40+ rushing yards

Prediction: all of them hit, but the game is tied at halftime so I lose

Yay!!! The Cardinals scored a TD! That hits most of my remaining parlays from Wild Card weekend.

Wouldn't mind if the Cardinals could find a way to claw back and cover +14.5 so that I hit my parlay that included every Wild Card game, but oh well........

Bengals +6.5
Bills +8.5
Eagles +18.5
49ers +13.5
Chiefs ML
Cardinals +14.5

+167

Rams +10.5
OVER 34.5

+155
Yeah, this has no chance.

ADVERTISEMENT