ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Fun little odds boost on DK. Choose 1 anytime TD scorer for each game, get a 25% boost.

Chase, Lazard, OBJ, Knox. $20 to win $1100.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Lol this is what I get for trying to be nice and throw ISU and Kansas in a parlay with Iowa.........both are getting spanked by worse teams today.

Hmmm.....

Aaron Rodgers O/U pass TDs now at 2.5

Was able to get it at 1.5, but it looks like Burrow isn't even gonna come close to throwing 2 TDs in this defensive slop fest.

I would LOVE if someone from the Shanahan coaching tree to end up in Iowa City. I know, they’re getting shut out right now….but his play design is just soooo good.

Had a major falling out with FanDual and closed my acct. Need a new book to use, any recommendations? I have them all, just never really use any other ones. And if anyone says Elite, I'm punching them in the face. I've tried to create an account there 10+ times for the risk free $500 bet and it says error every time.

Had a major falling out with FanDual and closed my acct. Need a new book to use, any recommendations? I have them all, just never really use any other ones. And if anyone says Elite, I'm punching them in the face. I've tried to create an account there 10+ times for the risk free $500 bet and it says error every time.
Bovada has gotten so much better! Really enjoy them especially how easy it is to transfer to crypto back and forth

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Dogs baby! ML parlay paid +725. Wish I played it. I liked it. Pussy. Teased them and took them each straight though. Good start!
Hear ya.

Last week I ML parlayed all the winners when the spread parlay would have paid for my trip to Cancun and then some. Saturday I did the same on the dog teaser.

Shouldn't complain with the wins but could have made so much more.

8-0 in the playoffs so far but I'm guessing I just jinxed the Rams and Chiefs.

Posting for informational purposes, of course.
Thanks for posting. I didn't bet any of them. Either I was too late, couldn't find, or the juice had changed. Maybe I just couldn't understand what he was recommending.

Edit: I see I meant odds rather than juice. I had juice on the brain at the time as a spread I was considered, the juice jumped to -125.

Last edited:
First game…
Over 48.5

Cam Akers OVER
18.5 receiving yards

Stafford anytime TD +750

Brady anytime TD +550

Out of curiosity what happened with FanDuel? Unless you don't wanna share no worries. I've never had any issues with them

Out of curiosity what happened with FanDuel? Unless you don't wanna share no worries. I've never had any issues with them
Long story short, I do a lot of live betting and placed a $600 bet that lost. When I initially placed the bet it said error bet not placed no money was taken out, and when I looked it had not. So I replaced the bet and left the app. Hour later I login and I'm like WTF happened to some of my money. Well both bets placed. So I text the guy that runs my account and he said he could get the 2nd bet back. 3 days go by and nothing. It escalated from there and I closed my account.

Today he reached out and put the money back with some extra so all good now. Account is back open.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
ADVERTISEMENT