ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Had a $20 free bet from BetRivers a while back to be used on a Super Bowl Champ future. I put it on the Chiefs +500, but hedged a bit with the Buffalo ML today.

If they win, I will NOT hedge on the Bengals. I think they crash down to earth hard next week regardless of opponent.

Hear ya.

Last week I ML parlayed all the winners when the spread parlay would have paid for my trip to Cancun and then some. Saturday I did the same on the dog teaser.

Shouldn't complain with the wins but could have made so much more.

8-0 in the playoffs so far but I'm guessing I just jinxed the Rams and Chiefs.
a cold streak has to be coming but I'll enjoy the 🔥 while I can.

My KC +750 to get to the SB and +1200 could pay for the Hawkeye season tickets and more.

It's not gambling, it's investing.

Side note...the Mahomes over rush total in big games hits more than Iowa BB overs.

Didn't hedge or cash out my all dogs ML parlay. Was most confident in the Bills of all the games.
pretty-woman-shopping.gif

I like the Rams, but I try to avoid ever playing the hook on a -3.5 line. Thinking about a KC -7/Rams ML parlay.

I also think the NFL wants to see a Rams/Chiefs Super Bowl. There is no alternative universe in which Jimmy G could keep up with Mahomes.

FYI, the Farmers Insurance Open is a Wednesday-Saturday golf tournament. Start today.
They didn't want to compete with the NFL Conference Championship games on Sunday.

Whenever BetMGM wants, they can go ahead and give me the $30 I "won" after the Over 6 goals in the Ana-TB game finished my parlay last night.................

Purdue -2 seems like a no brainer in my opinion. Thoughts
I took it as soon as it came out at -2.5.

I just don't see how we hang with them on the glass to win this game. I also think under 154 but I'm always hesitant to go under on Iowa but we seem to have started playing D and Purdue often keeps us under our average

Purdue -2 seems like a no brainer in my opinion. Thoughts
I took the Caesars boost of Hawks +160.
Hedged using BR 20% cbb boost and DK 10% boost. Win $5 either way. My head says Purdue, but I like to make guaranteed money any time I get the chance. I have been doing well nickel and diming between between books when there are boosts. Up $7-10 every day using BetMGM tennis boosts. Or at least close to paying for the DK SGP bet and get promo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT