ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

The pain of losing SGP streak by one leg is now up to six. Started with Embiid getting blocked by Greek Freak in closing seconds (goal tending got reversed) earlier this week. That was painful as it was scored a basket in app then reversed. At least I’m losing by more than .5 of something the last few. Back to the well tonight!
Seven!

Question for anyone willing to share…

Do you use any specific formula or strategy while betting?

My general strategy is to “win the week”.
I currently have six different accounts open.
I bet some games I feel strongly about.
I bet some games from a few cappers I tail.
I scour Reddit to find value plays.
I bet boosts against other books to lock in a few bucks when I can.
I bet a few +EV bets (promoguy on Twitter has been pretty solid for these).
I make a few 4+ leg parlays and hedge to lock in a profit when I can.
I generally do all the risk-free promos.
I usually convert my free bets to guaranteed money around a 70% rate.

My bankroll has tripled since last October, but staying disciplined is hard. This article was published this week and Reddit is pissed about being “outed”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...ing-app-promos-make-bettors-look-for-new-edge

I have about another $1K to go to hit my goal for my “big purchase”, withdraw and start building again. Like I mentioned at the beginning of the post, I’m interested to hear what strategies you guys have.
Best of Luck!

Oh… and my plays for today:
-Tail BucketJon soccer picks
-FanDuel boost UNC/Duke both over 68 at +100
-Hedge DraftKings boosts against other books for a few $
-Inevitably picking another NBA SGP to lose by one leg.

Last edited:
Nova has basically been playing a 6 man rotation all tourney. One of those six popped his Achilles at the end of the Houston game. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't absolutely hammer Kansas -4?

I also like Duke in a revenge game, but not laying -4.5, so I'll probably parlay them ML with KU.

I ended up with about 8u on KU -4 and -4.5. 🤑

Have several other KU/Duke parlays, so I'm hedging a little bit on UNC ML. I still think Duke rolls though.

Gonna pat myself on the back here, so bear with me. Two active bets right now:

Kansas future; $20 to win $280 (placed in November)

ML Parlay +567
Denver vs. LAL (yesterday, Nugs won)
South Carolina WBB (yesterday, they won)
North Carolina tonight

$42 to win 280

I’m a winner no matter what.

I am leaning hard on the OVER 151.5 in tonight’s game.

Also, I might play around with some round-robin futures on NBA, NFL and NCAAF. The payouts are ridiculous, I’ll post what I conjure up.

Gonna pat myself on the back here, so bear with me. Two active bets right now:

Kansas future; $20 to win $280 (placed in November)

ML Parlay +567
Denver vs. LAL (yesterday, Nugs won)
South Carolina WBB (yesterday, they won)
North Carolina tonight

$42 to win 280

I’m a winner no matter what.

I am leaning hard on the OVER 151.5 in tonight’s game.

Also, I might play around with some round-robin futures on NBA, NFL and NCAAF. The payouts are ridiculous, I’ll post what I conjure up.
151.5 scares me a bit. Kansas has had two 3+ min scoring droughts the last two games. Granted Nova has a great D, but still concerning. I also expect both teams to come out slow similar to the last game between UNC and Duke. Nerves will be through the roof. I also have cashed in some big big money on UNC and their overs this year. Probably my most profitable bet.

151.5 scares me a bit. Kansas has had two 3+ min scoring droughts the last two games. Granted Nova has a great D, but still concerning. I also expect both teams to come out slow similar to the last game between UNC and Duke. Nerves will be through the roof. I also have cashed in some big big money on UNC and their overs this year. Probably my most profitable bet.

The total has come down, so you’re not alone in being nervous. I think Kansas is going to run at every opportunity, which will create transition looks for Manek, Love and Davis. That’s my rudimentary analysis of the game.

LOL, idiot.

Kansas looks like shit. They don’t have an offense, it’s all iso-ball.
It was obvious coming in. They didn't play top tier teams to get here and it's showing. They rode big scoring droughts with solid D against O inefficient teams.

I've never been so pissed at myself for not acting on my intuition. All day today I was on UNC +4 and ML and bitched out for the over. Fml

It was obvious coming in. They didn't play top tier teams to get here and it's showing. They rode big scoring droughts with solid D against O inefficient teams.

I've never been so pissed at myself for not acting on my intuition. All day today I was on UNC +4 and ML and bitched out for the over. Fml
:oops:

Was able to hedge the FanDuel boost for guaranteed $.
FD boost
DK UNC +7.5 and Under 149.5
Caesars KU -7.5
Was good for $11.
The amount of money that could have been made live betting was huge last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT