ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Here's what I've got so far (I'm mostly typing these out so I can see where I'm at)...

PointsBet:
Tiger to make the cut (+125) $20 to win $25
Burns Top 10 (+340) $15 to win $51
Bubba to make 2+ Eagles (+690) $10 to win $69
Cam Young winner (+12500) $5 to win $625
Webb Simpson winner (+12500) $5 to win $625

FanDuel:
Cam Smith winner (+1500) $15 to win $225 - w/ Top 10 insurance
Leishman winner (+8000) $6 to win $481
Woodland winner (+8500) $5 to win $425
Round 1 3 Ball Round Robin (3's x 10): Straka, Kim, Cam Smith, JT, Bubba $20 to win $137.71 max
Round 1 3 Ball 5-way Parlay: Same as above (+2989) $6 to win $179

Draft Kings:
Tiger to win (+5000) $20 to win $1,000 - w/ withdrawal insurance
Zalatoris to win (+3800) $13 to win $494 - boosted
Oosthuizen top South African (-110) $22 to win $20
Cam Smith top Aussie (-110) $22 to win $20
Sam Burns top Debutant (+330) $15 to win $49.50
Round 1 Lowry over Berger (+100) $15 to win $15
Round 1 Leishman over Sergio (-125) $15 to win $12
Round 1 Hatton over Horschel (-120) $15 to win $12.50
Round 1 Koepka over Rory (-110) $15 to win $13.63
Round 1 3 Ball Parlay: Cam Smith, Woodland, Leishman (+1226) $12 to win $147

Cool and breezy in Augusta this week. I put a few bucks on:

Koepka
Zalatoris
Fleetwood
Hatton
Lowry
I put some money on Robert Macintyre in various ways. From Scotland and generally plays decent in wind. And he is a left-hander. I play left-handed. Didn't bet on Brian Harman though.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I have a play on Cameron Smith to finish as the first round leader. He always seems to start well. Looks like I will lose it, darn 18th hole double bogey or first hole double bogey. Take your pick.

I have a play on Cameron Smith to finish as the first round leader. He always seems to start well. Looks like I will lose it, darn 18th hole double bogey or first hole double bogey. Take your pick.
Hopefully Im gives a shot back and you can get him in a tie?

Won my free SGP today on the cubs game:

Burnes under 7.5 Ks
Tied after 1 inning
tied after 2 innings
+448

I have had great luck early in the season in years past betting the under on a starting pitchers total strikeouts when it's a fairly high number because the pitch count is lower early in the year

Is that for all their promos or can you still get site credit on the first bet (up to $1000 or something)?
I think they have contracts for a few promos that will continue with site credit until the contract expires. Most everything new will be free bets.

For tomorrow I parlayed the Dodgers and the Phillies at +130.
Good baseball day . This bet also Yankees-Red Sox over 8. I had Mariners first 5 over the Twins because I really like Robbie Ray, the Mariners pitcher. Also had the Phillies and Brewers parlayed but the Brewers were postponed so I win.

Golf: Cameron Smith fell back. I have him winning plus top ten, top 20.
Macintyre is still in contention for top 10 and 20. If he can hit this it would be a good deal. So golf bets need to improve. I didn't have anything for second round alone.

How does the FanDuel free bet work? If I have a $20 free bet do I get only the winnings or the $20 + the winnings?

Slayed NBA o/u's yesterday and drunkenly bet all my winnings on a late night baseball under. Gotta love 5 runs in the 8th/9th. I'll be done betting until football when NBA is over. Baseball is a shit show. If someone goes .500 betting on baseball over a whole season, they are a God.

For tomorrow, I parlayed the Dodgers and Phillies @ +144.
Lost this one. $200 million line up and the Dodgers score 2 runs.

--------

Same bet today at +128.

Going to be out of the state for a couple of weeks. Good luck to you guys.

Took Smith to beat Scottie today. That one sucked. Made up for it taking McIlroy to have a bogey free round +450 when he had 5 holes left. That hit. Basically put me at even for the day.

For those with multiple books, there is $ to be made tonight. Wish I could have posted earlier.
DK SGP 100% boost for SD/SF
SD over 0.5
SF over 0.5
Total over 11.5
On another book under 11.5
Unless 12-0 blowout good for a value meal.
Caesars has 50% boosts on NBA games, can hedge against another book for another value meal.
Bet Rivers 20% boost on MLB.
Like I have posted before, my strategy is the long game. I take a bit of guaranteed $ whenever I can get it.
Hoping for some more decent boosts in the coming weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT