ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I thought Oregon would provide SOME resistance and lose 31-7 or something like that. Now I gotta hope that Kirby calls off the dogs when they’re up 42-0 out of respect for his former DC.

Today has been a great day of dinking and dunking while live betting and taking advantage of promos and sign up offers. Up a few bucks and a lot of free bets on the way. I took FanDuel boost of Georgia and OSU to both win by 2td at +270 for half a unit. I will probably hedge live to guarantee some more profit. No big plays for tonight’s games, just going to sit back and enjoy.

Just made two futures bets
Saints to win NFC 20/1
Saints to win SB 40/1

Ravens to win AFC 10/1
Ravens to win SB 20/1

Utah hurt me. Got some back with Western Kentucky and the Dodgers.
Good luck today. I am off to church to pray for the three bets I have for today.
I am ushering so that duty may help me win my bets.

• Haha
Reactions: MR BEEBS
Iowa/Iowa State line is up on FanDuel....

Iowa -3.5
Total 41.5

Any reason not to empty my bankroll on the under?

If LSU covers the 3.5 points, I complete a parlay and win $313.85. Cash out option is currently $119, but I'm gonna hold out.

If they cover and the total combined score is over 51.5, I win another $45.

Also took money on FSU +4.5 to hedge some.
We met in the middle.

That blocked PAT won me the U47.5 bet, but that crazy TD drive won you yuge money. Congrats!!!

Reactions: NDallasRuss
HORT degens I need a W. Clemson/Georgia tech. What’s the play?
No play for me unless I jump in live on something… I would lean the under as I don’t see GT scoring much and not sure Clemson QB has magically improved. But maybe I’m looking through a biased black and gold lens and DJ lights it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT