ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Anyone else have issues with draft kings not letting the promo show up in the betslip?
That happens to me on occasion. Usually I'll have to close the app, or even log out/restart my phone in order for it to register.

For whatever reason it is very temperamental like that........and laggy.

For fellow degens with DraftKings, the “up by 7” promo for tomorrow is great. I have multiple books, so will probably play both sides at a cost of a few bucks, but a chance to win both. I’m hoping one of my other books puts out a boost to make it no loss betting both sides. I’m leaning Rams ML for the DK side. I also like the under 52, regardless of being the opener in a prime time game. Pretty decent defenses on both sides could mean FGs instead of TDs even if the offenses are moving the ball.

For fellow degens with DraftKings, the “up by 7” promo for tomorrow is great. I have multiple books, so will probably play both sides at a cost of a few bucks, but a chance to win both. I’m hoping one of my other books puts out a boost to make it no loss betting both sides. I’m leaning Rams ML for the DK side. I also like the under 52, regardless of being the opener in a prime time game. Pretty decent defenses on both sides could mean FGs instead of TDs even if the offenses are moving the ball.
Hmmm. I was thinking of betting over 52. I have not yet.
I did bet Josh Allen over 35 rushing yards. It is the first game and he might not run as much. Last year I bet over on rushing a lot and it worked more often than not.
Edit: 35.5 yards.

Last edited:
I've got an excessive parlay for tonight. A bunch of alternate totals.

Stafford over 250 yds passing

Allen over 250 yards passing

Akers over 40 yards rushing

Singletary over 40 yards rushing

Kupp over 60 yards receiving

Diggs over 40 yards receiving

Total over 48.5 points

+801

Offers or scroll all the way in pregame plays to end there is a DK special column
I should've scanned through all the specials/offers more.

I was in the NFL section and it wasn't on the small scroll bar for specials.

Oh well..............

not-sad-at-all-anchorman.gif

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I've got an excessive parlay for tonight. A bunch of alternate totals.

Stafford over 250 yds passing

Allen over 250 yards passing

Akers over 40 yards rushing

Singletary over 40 yards rushing

Kupp over 60 yards receiving

Diggs over 40 yards receiving

Total over 48.5 points

+801
Even if I get the over, I don't think there's any way Akers gets 40 yards rushing. He's barely playing.

Even if I get the over, I don't think there's any way Akers gets 40 yards rushing. He's barely playing.
Yeah I saw Henderson on draft boards where you'd normally see #2s and established backups and I'm like.....this dude is definitely gonna split carries at the very least. I stayed away from both Akers and Henderson, though I thought about getting Henderson for my bench (I was fortunate enough to draft high this year so hopefully I won't have to worry about RB...............)

I just don't trust the Rams running game. Next week for all we know, Akers could be the lead back, or even Sony Michel.

Well f*** looks like I'm only gonna get the hedge.

I don't trust anything anymore so I made a small hedge bet on the Bills -12.5 so at least I'll get something back for the Rams/Stafford sucking tonight.........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT