ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

That can be said for any game!! The fewer live bets I make, the better. For me, they’re a great way to will the opposite thing happening in a game.
I love in game betting as a hedge against my original bet, especially if I have a live boost to use. Nice little insurance policy in the 2nd half of tight games has cost me a little but saved me a lot.

Does anyone know if O'Connell is playing for Purdue today? I see the line has moved down a bit and wondered if that is why.

Oklahoma’s QB knocked out with one of the most egregious targetings I’ve ever seen. Pretty awesome for my bet. Ha.

10-7 on the day (Tulsa pushed)

CFB 2022: 49-42 +2.54u

I have a few NFL teasers today with risk-free tokens, but I don’t see anything today that I feel strongly enough about to play straight up.

My teasers hit, so that’s cool. Gained 3u on those today. I didn’t post them because one of them was a 5-legger and I was too lazy to write it out, and I suck at internetting so posting a screenshot was out of the picture. Also, I do sometimes think that posting picks jinxes them.

I am going to do a same-game teaser for tomorrow night;

Rams +7.5
UNDER 48.5

My teasers hit, so that’s cool. Gained 3u on those today. I didn’t post them because one of them was a 5-legger and I was too lazy to write it out, and I suck at internetting so posting a screenshot was out of the picture. Also, I do sometimes think that posting picks jinxes them.

I am going to do a same-game teaser for tomorrow night;

Rams +7.5
UNDER 48.5
Yea, there are times I also think a person jinxes his wagers by posting them.

Sigh......I'm probably gonna miss my SGP for KC-TB because Mahomes won't do sh** passing in the 2nd half. All those points and only 126 yds. I doubt he finds another 104 in the 2nd half as Tampa Bay presses more to get back in the game and the Chiefs try to protect their lead.

Hit both my other legs easily AND got my TD scorer parlay of Evans/Kelce Anytime TD. Can't have all the nice things can we......

Sigh......I'm probably gonna miss my SGP for KC-TB because Mahomes won't do sh** passing in the 2nd half. All those points and only 126 yds. I doubt he finds another 104 in the 2nd half as Tampa Bay presses more to get back in the game and the Chiefs try to protect their lead.

Hit both my other legs easily AND got my TD scorer parlay of Evans/Kelce Anytime TD. Can't have all the nice things can we......
Genius move. The old double-jinx.

I was sweating that Fournette TD, but never a doubt!

Screenshot-20221003-092415-Points-Bet.jpg

Last edited:
Football Outsiders has released their stats, so @FAUlty Gator better be hard at work with his analysis stuff! From what I remember, I was able to put together a couple MASSIVE mismatches from looking over the stats, neither of these are a surprise:

Illinois’ defense vs. Iowa’s offense

Oregon State’s offense vs. Stanford’s defense

Can’t wait to see what Coach Faulty comes up with!

I'm on the 49ers tonight. SF is 7-3 in their last 10 against the Rams. ~80% of the public is on LA. Fade the public and take the home team.

I also like u39.5 receiving yards from Allen Robinson. Go easy on the over prop bets, this will likely be a defensive game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT